Chapter 11: Shock to me

It was another day at Metropolis High, as Lois was unlocking the door ot the Daily Planet News Club room. And inside the room was...

Lois: [gasp] Leslie Wilis

Lois: [gasp] Leslie Wilis. I see you let yourself in. Again. What brings you by?

Leslie: Just saving your newspaper,

Lois. I've got an idea that'll make it at least somewhat readable.

Leslie: Picture this. A gossip column written by yours truly.

Lois: Not a chance.

Leslie: What? Why not? [picks up newspaper] Worried I'll upstage the puff pieces you write? Saving cats. Seriously?

Lois: Look, Wilis. You got spunk, grumption, bravado, all qualities of a great reporter, but gossip columns are too mean, and not to put too fine a point at it, so are you. Anything else?

Leslie: [groans]

Ben: Sup, Lois!

Lois: Oh! Hey, Benny! How's it going?

Ben: It's good. Hey! Remember when I said that I would bring a report of all the aliens that Ben 10 transform into?

Lois: Yeah?

Ben: Well, I thought. "Why do a report? When I can bring the man that knows every alien in the Omnitrix!"

Leslie: Really? Someone is smart enough to create the so called "Omnitrix" that has aliens for this Ben 10 guy?

?: Well, with the right brain, it's possible.

Lois: Huh? Who said that?

?: Down here. Look on your desk.

Lois and Leslie then sees that on Lois's desk, there was a galvan that was the first thinker. This is Azmuth.

Azmuth: Greetings, Earthlings!

Lois: [confused] What are you supose to be? [pokes pencil at Azmuth] Some kind of walking frog or something?