Chapter 20: DC superhero boys part 2

Ursa: People of Earth, this is General Zod, your new emperor. His planet, Kryton, is gone. He must find a new planet to rule. And well, this is it. So...

Zod: Kneel before Zod!

[all gasp]

With that said, everyone kneeled.

Supergirl: Look, you guys, if we can't get these three clowns back through that portal before it closes, then we all better get used to kneeling.

Argit: Hold on a minute, who are these guys?

Supergirl: Real bad guys from my past!

Argit: Jeez, nice people.

Zod: Now, you miserable peons, all of Earth will suffer unless you bring me heir to the House of El.

Supergirl knew what had to be done, so she surrendered herself.

Green Lantern (Jessica): Supergirl!

Zatanna: No!

Ben 10: You can't!

Slam: No!

Batgirl: What are you doing?

Supergirl: If it will save the people of Earth, I turn myself in.

Zod: And you are?

Supergirl: Are you- Are you- I'm Supergirl! Kara Zor-El? My mom sent you to the Phantom Zone!

Zod: Never heard of you. I want the son of Jor-El! Bring me Superman!

Star Sapphire: She's Allura Zor-E's daughter!

Supergirl: Kal? Why does this keep happening to me? Look, dude... Trust me, I'm just as good as Kal. So, zip your lip and take me prisoner.

Ben 10: Zod! [transforms into SunStrictor]

Zod: Who dares?!

Supergirl then grew a panicked expression!

Supergirl: Dude! What are doin'?!

SunStrictor: [flies up to Zod] [hisses] You think this world is yours? Think again! Cause I face more danger than this world has ever know. And you aren't the first world threatening person that I've beaten.

Zod: Such courage coming from you, shapeshifter.

Then he smirks.

Zod: But he told us you are nothing without you device.

SunStrictor: Who?

Then, a certain Chronian came threw the portal with his purple suit. This is...

 This is