Chapter 21: Frenemies part 1

It was another day in Metropolis, as Ben 10 as Ultimate Humungousaur, Khanivore, Rook, and the Superhero Girls were fighting an alien starfish name Starro.

Ultimate Humungousaur: [firing rockets from his hand at Starro]

Starro: [roars in pain]

Khanivore (Sonnie): Impressive powers. I can use those powers with mine DNA.

Ultimate Humungousaur: Maybe later. But first we take this sea food down! [to others] Now, guys!

Soon, they all grabbed all five of his arms, with Batgirl and Rook using rope, Supergirl and Ultimate Humungousaur using their strength, Green Lantern creating a pair of shackles, Zatanna using her magic, and Wonder Woman using her lasso.

Khanivore (Sonnie): [slashing at Starro] [grunting]

Starro: [roars in pain]

Ultimate Humungousaur: Whoa, easy there, girl. We have him in tight grips.

Khanivore (Sonnie): [growls] [walks off]

Wonder Woman: The days of terrorizing this planet with your evil schemes are over, Starro. After a long and perilous quest, Bumblebee had located the Hatorei crystals! Once these crystals are joined, we shall have the power to send you back to the dimension from whence-

That's when Batgirl's phone started ringing!

Batgirl: Oops. Hang on. Sorry, gotta take this.

Khanivore (Sonnie): Can't it fucking wait?! We're in the middle of something!

Batgirl: Sorry! It'll be really quick!

Khanivore (Sonnie): [growls]

Batgirl: [answers phone] [walks away] Hello? Nah, I can totally talk now. Harleen. It's been for-evs!

[muffled speaking on phone]

Batgirl: Guess where you are? Hmm... I don't know, Gotham Zoo? Gotham Comics. No, Gotham Zoo.

[grunting]

Batgirl: [gasp] You're in Metropolis? [gasp] You moved here? [gasp] You'll see me in school tomorrow? [gasp] I've never gasped so much in my life. Oh, Harls, this is the best news since ever. I can't wait to see you.

[all groaning]

Batgirl: Hooray, you beat Starro.

Bumblebee: No. Starro beat us.

Green Lantern: Over and over again.

Wonder Woman: We only just manage to send him to another dimension.

Zatanna: I hope that other dimension's okay.

Supergirl: Bottom line, we lost.

Khanivore (Sonnie): [grabs her by a leg with tentacle] [furious] You got some fucking nerve to talk on a phone then helping your friends! What sick mind does that mean you stop fighting?!

Batgirl: Sorry, but that was Harleen. And she's moving to Metropolis!

Rook: That sounds amazing, Batgirl.

Batgirl: Yeah, and you can't leave your closes friends behind.

Khanivore (Sonnie): [snarling] [drops her] Would you all excuse me for a second? [walks off]

As she did, she crushed, smashed, and slashed everything in her way in anger.

Ben 10: Maybe keep your distance from her for a while, Batgirl.

[distant explosion]

Supergirl: Maybe a few hours.

Batgirl: Oops. [nervous chuckle]