Chapter 5: Adventures of bunny sitting

It's been 3 months since our heroes' victory against Lena Luthor. Right now, Ben and Rook just woke up and are now having breakfast and watching tv at their house.

Ben: Man, it's been 3 months since the girls first victory of saving the city. Do you think that we can have a peaceful day today?

Rook: Maybe we can, Ben. But it couldn't happen if we even wish it hard enough.

Ben: True, but lets savor the moment.

As he said that, the news came on.

Ben: Oh, come on!

News Woman: Breaking news, some kind a portal just appeared at the top of the Daily Planet. We don't know what it is or what will come out. We asure you, we will keep you up to date of what comes out.

Ben: Lets go check that out, Rook!

Rook: Right!

As they were about to leave, Bens' phone starts ringing.

Ben: Oh, who can that be? [answers phone] Hello?

Zee: Ben, where are you? Did you forget your promise?

Ben: I promise something?

Zee: Ben Tennyson, did you forget that you were going to watch my bunnies with Kara?

Ben: Oh, right! I did. Listen Zee, a portal just open, I've to check it out so...

Zee: No buts! Get to Kara house right now to watch them. [hangs up]

Ben: [groan]

Rook: What's wrong?

Ben: I agree to watch Zee bunnies with Kara. Oh, man. What are we going to do?

Rook: I can check it while you go with Kara.

Ben: But how? We don't have the Prototruck with us.

Rook: [sees note on door] what's this? [reads note] "For your wheels, say "activate garage", Prof.P"

Ben: Activate garage?

Robot Voice: Code verify, garage activated.

After that, the floor open to see the garage at the bottom.

Ben: Woah! That's pretty cool.

Robot Voice: What is your choice?

Rook: My Prototruck?

Robot Voice: Prototruck accepted.

As it said that, the Prototruck came out of the garage floor.

Ben: Nice, so you check out the portal, I'll go to Karas'.

Rook: I'll keep you on the call on my Prototruck. [gets in Prototruck] See you later.

As he said, he activates the spaceship Prototruck mode and blasted off. Then Ben leaves the house to go to Kara house. Meanwhile, Kara was sleeping in her room.

[knocking at door]

Kara: [groans] Stupid super-hearing.

Jeremiah Danvers: Kara, your friends are here.

Kara: What? Who's coming over here this early? [grunt]

Zee: Hello Kara dear: my pride and joy.

Kara: Pride and joy?

Ben: [panting] Hey guys. Sorry I'm late.

Zee: Ben, are you okay?

Ben: [panting] No, you have no idea how far Karas' house is from mine.