Chapter 30: Egg scramble

It was another day day at Metropolis high, And Ben and his friend were having a class with , but some weren't paying attention, like Zee painting her nails, Oliver on his phone, Kara and Harleen napping, Carol staring at Hal, and Son Wukong trying to lossen his disguise from his fur.

Sun Wukong: [thinks] Why do people in this universe make their cloths so tight?

: The egg. This is your assignment while your regular teacher's out. I don't know anything about home ec, I'm more of an auto shop guy, so I looked online and this was the first thing I found. Now, I know you people don't know anything about responsibility or protecting the helpless, but I know you care about grades. So you're gonna partner up and bring your egg back Monday. INTACT. Or else! And don't even think about breaking it and buying a new one, 'cause I stamped them all.

Sure enough, when Babs looked at her egg, it was stamped, with 's face.

Sun Wukong: [sweat drop] Okay?

: Alright, here's the teams. Diana Prince and Karen Beecher.

Diana and Karen: [both giggle with excitment]

Carol was hoping she would be paired with Hal, but..

: Hal Jordan and Selina Kyle.

Carol: [gasp]

Hal: [to Selina] [flirty] Hey.

Carol: [gasp]

Selina: [rolls her eyes]

: Barbara Gordon and Garth... Do you even have a last name?

Babs: [excited gasp]

Garth: [laughs]

: Zee Zatara and Oliver Queen.

Zee and Oliver: [gasp] [disgusted] Ugh!

: Tatsu Yamashiro and Leslie Willis.

Tatsu: [grabs egg from Leslie] [exclaims]

Leslie: [laughs]

: Jessica Cruz and Pam Isley.

Jessica: [gasp] [hugs Pam] [exclaims]

Pam: [groans]

: Carter Hall and Barry Allen.

Barry: [gasp] [tries to high five Carter] [pouts] [groans]

: Carol Ferris and Doris Zeul. And, since Doris is skipping as usual, Carol, looks like you're once again destined to be alone.

Carol: [scoffs]

: Mmm-hmm.

Sun Wukong: [sweat drops] Okay?

: Last and kind of least, Harleen Quinzel...

Harleen: [wakes up] Wait... What?

: and Kara Danvers.

Kara: [wakes up] Huh?

Ben: I don't have a partner.

: Well, I guess you will be partner with Carol since Doris is skipping class!

Ben: Okay, then.

Sun Wukong: And I don't have one either, teach.

: Well, , I think it would be best if you be by yourself since you're from China, I think you have your own way of taking care of things.

Sun Wukong: Good enough for me.

: We good? Good.

Karen: [to Diana] Man, this is great! We're gonna get A's for sure! I've been working on 3D printed packing peanuts that are 250% more shock absorbent.