Chapter 10: Super who?

It's another beautiful day in Metropolis, as Kara was getting out of her bed.

[alarm clock ringing]

Female Reporter: An in this morning's headline, Superman is at it again.

Kara: [smashes alarm clock] [groaning]

So, she was listening to the radio with her headphones and making her way to school, but everywhere she went, she always seemed to see Superman, on the news and on posters.

Female Reporter: And after such a trying ordeal, it was all thanks to Superman that the ophans were saved. In other news, Superman...

Radio Announcer: Metropolis's Big Blue Boy Scout, Superman, a hero for all to us-

Tourist: Superman! Superman! Superman!

Kara: [splashed by water from bus] [groaning]

Eventually, she arrived at school, feeling relieved.

Kara: [sighing] Finally, a place where I don't have to see his annoying face- [newspaper on face] [sees what's on it] [groaning in frustration] [stomps on paper]

Ben: Sup, Kara! Hey, what's wrong?

Kara: Superman, that's what!

Ben: Who's that?

Kara: Metropolis #1 hero! He get on my nerves sometimes. Those newspaper people can't think of any other hero to do a report on, but Superman! And what's worst, he's my cousin!

Ben: Really? So he's a Kryptonian too?

Kara: Yeah! He's just a show off!

Ben: He sound just like me, I always show off after my secret was reaveled. But I got over it and made the most of it when I go offline.

Kara: Really?

Ben: Yeah. And beside, no one knows that your a Kryptonian. Beside the Plumbers and Liam that you met in my universe, and the Dragon Riders too.

Kara: You're right. But still, who would be showing my cousin on the school's newspaper?

Ben: [notices school news room] Maybe here we'll find your answer.

Kara: [looks at school news room] Okay, let's check it out!

In the Daily Planetoid, we see a black haired reporter with pencil in her hair busy on a computer.

Lois Lane: [typing on computer] Olsen! Where's my art? Layout's in five! [snaps fingers] Cruz! ETA on the Enviro-Beat column? Gimme words!

Jessica: Almost done, Lois!

Lois Lane: [eats bagel] [sees paper] Say, that's swell, Olsen! [typing on computer]

Then, Kara and Ben shows up, as Kara slams Lois' computer shut.