(2)

i got into my car and moved mike's stuff to the front seat.

i pulled up at eddie's mancave, seeing mike on the side of the road waiting for me.

"where are you going dressed like that?" he questioned taking his bag.

"harrington's. mom and dad think i'm studying."

he nodded.

"7:30 tomorrow?" he asked, double checking what time i had to pick him up.

i nodded.

"bye."

i got to steve's place at about 8:45 that evening and headed inside, taking my shoes off at the door.

"steve, i'm here!" i called.

"winnie! hi sweetheart." he smiled, picking me up like a bride and taking me upstairs to his bedroom.

the radio was playing maneater by hall and oates as he dropped me down on his mattress.

"fuck i've been waiting for this." he smirked, pulling a tie and a belt out of his closet, placing them down on the end of his bed.

i sat up and pulled him down on top of me, kissing him gently.

the gentle kiss soon turned into a long, drawn out makeout session.

"are you ok with the belt tonight?" he asked.

"in a kinky mood, are we?" i questioned, sitting up on my elbows.

"god, please can we just skip all the foreplay stuff. i need you so fucking badly right now." he whispered, taking my jaw in one hand and my waist in the other and pulling me up into a passion-filled kiss.

"of course we can." i smiled, sticking my wrists out for him.

he smiled and tied me up with his work tie, flipping me over onto my stomach and pulling my ass up in the air, my face and arms down on his sheets.

i felt him pick up the bottom of my dress and pull it over my hips, letting it hang around my waist.

"no underwear, huh? fuck, you must have wanted this as bad as i did, sweetheart." he smirked, planting soft kisses on my hip.

"fuck- stevie please, i need you so bad right now." i whined into the mattress, gripping the blanket in my hands tightly.

"please what, sweetheart?" he asked, snapping the belt behind me.

i flinched lightly.

"please, fuck me, i cant take it anymore."

"good girl, you ready?" he asked, gently stroking my hip with his thumb.

i nodded.

i felt a gentle tap land on my right thigh.

"use your words." he growled.

"yes, yes sir."

"that's better." he smirked, stroking his tip up and around my entrance a few times before pushing it in.