(9)

i got dressed for work and headed downstairs, grabbing my keys and saying my goodbyes.

"what time do you finish tonight?" mom asked.

"probably around 10, maybe 11? i don't remember." i lied.

i in fact, finished at 8, but eddie had invited me over.

"alright, i'll leave a key under the doormat for you." she kissed my cheek, pushing me out the door.

"bye ma." i chuckled, getting in my car and driving to the video store.

"hey." robin smiled at me, helping me over the counter.

"howdy."

"jason got you good, eh?" she smirked, looking at the bruise on my face.

"shut up." i laughed, looking around for steve.

"how was last night?" she asked.

"good, hurts to sit though. speaking of, i'm supposed to see eddie after my shift tonight."

"two nights in a row with two different guys?"

"i know, i know! but eddie invited me over and i couldn't say no, he's exactly my type, and kinky!" i whisper yelled the last bit.

"of course he is, he's eddie munson." she joked.

"what about munson?" steve asked, walking into the room.

"someone has a date tonight." robin joked.

"good for you." he smiled, hopping the counter.

"you're ok with this?" i asked.

"there were no feelings between us, it was just sex, right?"

i nodded.

"then yeah, i'm down with it. have fun." he nodded, punching my arm lightly.

i smiled, fixing my shirt and doing up my tie, beginning to fix up the tapes people had returned today.

after work, i got changed in my car into a black mini-skirt, Mötley Crüe tshirt, leather jacket and my boots before heading to eddie's place.

he lived just across from max, and i'd dropped lucas and mike there a few times before.

i pulled up to his caravan and stepped out into the cold, dark night.

i knocked on the door, shivering slightly as the wind hit my legs and face.

"coming!" he called from inside, opening the door a moment later.

he was wearing his jeans from earlier today, an ozzy osbourne shirt, and a pair of socks.

"come inside!" he said, stepping aside to let me in.

i stepped into the house and noticed it smelt like cleaning products and a vacuum.

"sorry, i tried to clean up a bit before you got here but i got sidetracked. you look awesome." he smirked, stepping close to me and putting his hand on my waist, pulling me close to him.