(10)

update: just watched volume two, currently sobbing. here's more happy eddie content bc what the fuck was that ending

after our shower, i got dressed back into my work clothes, which was basically just changing my pants and putting a vest on.

"you gonna be ok getting home?" he asked.

i nodded softly, sliding my boots back onto my feet.

"i'm only like 15 minutes away." i nodded, walking into his bedroom.

he pulled me into a long, goodbye kiss before walking me to my car.

"see you at hellfire." he smiled, kissing the top of my head and roughing up my hair as i got into my car and started the engine, pulling out and driving home.

i pulled up outside my house, locking the car quietly and sneaking up to the house.

i grabbed the spare key from under the doormat and opened the door, creeping inside.

"you're in trouble." nancy smirked from the kitchen.

"what?" i asked.

"you finished at 8 today, but you told mom you were working until 10. who were you sleeping with this evening?" she questioned.

"none of your business." i said, adjusting my bag strap.

"harrington?" she asked.

"no."

"robin?"

"also no."

"hmm.....munson?" she asked.

i hesitated before saying no.

"oh it so was munson, what's he like?" she asked.

"shut up." i sighed, walking upstairs and falling into bed.

i woke up the next morning to mike shaking my shoulder.

"winnie i swear to god we're gonna be late." he warned.

"i'm up, i'm up." i shoved him away, sitting up and stretching.

"get up, we have to go." he warned, leaving my room.

i sighed and got dressed, putting on a long, black skirt that almost hit the floor, fishnets, black arm sleeves and my motley crüe shirt from last night.

i grabbed my bag and shoved my belongings inside, skipping stairs on my way down.

"who's coming today?" i called.

"me and dustin!" mike called.

"holly and i are getting picked up by steve!" nancy called.

"mom?" i called.

"i'm home today, bye sweetheart." she smiled, handing me lunch and my keys before pushing mike and i out the door.