(5)

i woke up at 6:32 the next morning, got up out of bed, got into the shower, did my hair and my makeup and got dressed as per usual.

once i was dressed, i headed to mike's room and slowly opened the door.

"mike, you awake?" i called.

he stirred.

"mike, you gotta get up for school." i called.

"huh?" he called, looking around as he woke up.

"how did i get-"

"you got high on acid you stole from me and dustin called your radio. you left it in my car, you're lucky i found you."

"god i'm so sorry, i'm never doing drugs again."

"you can do drugs, just ask for my help next time? you took way too much last night."

he nodded.

"go have a shower, wake up, eat something. you have half an hour until i'm leaving." i said as i left his room.

"is he seriously still asleep?" nancy asked as she walked out of her room.

"he stole my drugs last night like an idiot, he's still sobering up." i giggled.

"oh my god that is the perfect blackmail." she smirked.

"what happened to your face?" she asked.

"don't ask."

i nodded and walked into my room, grabbing my keys and my school bag.

i also grabbed my work bag and weed box, shoving the box under clothes in my work bag before walking downstairs.

i said my good mornings, put my stuff in my car and came back to the kitchen to see holly making lunch for me again.

"hey sweetheart, what've you got for me today my favourite chef?" i asked, kissing the top of her head gently.

"ham and cheese and spinach! and go-gurt! and an apple!" she smiled, handing me a paper bag with a crayon drawing of us on it.

"thank you hollicopter, Nance am i taking you today?" i called.

"Yes thank you!" she yelled from the bathroom.

"alright, 10 minutes!" i yelled to both her and mike.

"i'm gonna get holly ready for you." mom smiled, picking holly up and rushing her off to her room.

"sounds good. mike you ready?" i called upstairs.

"yeah, i'm good!" he yelled, running down to the kitchen.

i grabbed my keys from the carabiner on my belt and opened the front door, waiting for the two girls.

"hey mom, am i taking you to the store?" i called, unlocking my car from the front step.

"yes please!" she yelled as holly ran up to me, her hair done in curly pigtails, wearing a my little pony sweatshirt tied around her waist, bright purple leggings and a light pink t-shirt.