(32)

i pulled up at the courthouse and nearly ran up the steps, just waiting to see him.

"please stand back!" a guard called as the doors opened.

i peeked around the patterned wood and saw him standing there, dressed in a metallica shirt, jeans and his signature vest/leather jacket combo.

he saw my face peek around the corner and his expression lit up as he ran to me, wrapping his arms around me tightly and crying into my shoulder with happiness.

"hey my love." i smiled, tangling my fingers in his hair.

"hi." he chuckled through tears.

"i missed you." i said softly as he let go.

"i thought you died, nobody would tell me anything." he looked at my face.

"i could say the same for you." i slid my hands down to his shoulders.

"i haven't stopped thinking about you." he said, taking my hand and walking down the stairs of town hall with me in tow.

"me either." i nodded, opening my car door and getting in, watching eddie get in the passenger seat.

"we need to get somewhere a little more...private, less televised. i have a present for you as a 'congrats on not going to jail and also living through whatever the fuck the last week and a bit has been' thing." i smiled, heading for the main road.

"sounds ominous, why don't we go up to the woods?" he offered.

"it's close, alright." i agreed.

~~~

i pulled up at the end of a path, turning to look at eddie who was already examining my face.

"god i can't take this, come here." he said, grabbing me by the collar of my shirt and pulling me towards him and into a deep kiss.

i cupped his cheeks in my hands and slid closer to him, his hands traveling down my body.

his hands reached my waist and he squeezed slightly, just enough to make me jump.

"god i love you." i mumbled, running my fingers through his hair and kneeling over his lap.

"are you alright to..." he raised his eyebrow, trailing off.

"yes, yes i'm so in the mood." i nodded, leaning back and unbuttoning my shirt, watching as he pulled his jacket off followed by his t-shirt over his head.

i fumbled with the buttons, my hands shaking excitedly.

"screw it." he said, gripping either side of the fabric and tearing it away, the buttons popping off as the ripped fabric covered my ribs loosely.

i leaned back in and kissed him once more, his hands finding their way down to the buckle of my belt.

i felt his hands work quickly to unbuckle it and slide it out of my pants, before then unbuttoning my jeans and pulling them to my knees.

"hands." he ordered, grabbing my hands and wrapping my wrists with my belt, tightening it up.

"eddie-"

"shh, just shh. let me focus on you." he smiled softly, turning and moving me to sit with my knees up against the driver's side door.

he curled up on his stomach, his head between my legs as his fingers crept up to my underwear, pulling them aside and running his tongue up from my entrance.

i bit my bottom lip hard in an attempt to keep quiet.

he continued, circling his tongue and hitting all the right spots.

i ran my fingers through his hair and gripped hard on a handful.

he moaned softly against my core, earning the same response from me before quickly pursing my lips.

he pulled away but swapped his tongue for his fingers.

and dear god did he know what he was doing.

apparently, guitarists are good with their hands.

who would have thought?

he curled his fingers over and over again inside me, sitting up to kiss me.

i moaned against his lips, wrapping my arms around the back of his neck.

"god i missed you so much." he said softly, taking his hands away from my body to fiddle with his belt.

"come here." i said, pulling him closer and unbuckling it for him and sliding it out of his jeans.

he unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down, his boxers coming down with them as his hard-on sprung up to hit his stomach.

i moved my legs up and kissed him again, feeling him line himself up and push his length inside me.

i bit my lip and whimpered, adjusting to his size as he began to gently rock his hips in and out of mine.

"fuck- you feel so good around me." he smiled, wrapping one hand around the side/back of my neck.

he looked into my eyes as he picked up the pace, hitting all the right spots harshly.

whimpers, whines, praises, degrading, moans and screams of joy were all that could be heard in the space around my car.

beautiful, beautiful, passionate sex in the front of my car.

what a way to celebrate getting let out of prison.

we cleaned up, drove back to my place and we walked inside.

"mom, dad." i called.

"in here!" they called from the living room.

"this is eddie." i began, walking into the room.

"my boyfriend."