(12)

damn, this blew up overnight. hi everyone! i hope you're all enjoying so far! also updates are gonna be a little slow for the next week or so, i got sick :)

we had a lot of fun, we played for a solid two hours before we took a break.

everyone had brought a bag of some kind of snacks to share with the group and put them into the middle of the group.

i wasn't paying too much attention when i reached for something while talking to eddie.

i felt a hand slap mine and i dropped it, looking over at mike who had just hit me.

"what the hell?" i asked, confused.

"allergies, remember?"

i looked at the bag i had just pulled a biscuit from and it clicked.

"what?" gareth questioned from beside me.

"i wasn't paying attention, i'm allergic to something in them."

he picked up the bag and moved them down the table away from me.

"go wash your hands, i'll take you to the bathroom." he said, getting up and taking my hand.

i let him guide me to the bathroom as i didn't have any classes in this block.

"do you know what you're allergic to?"

"no, just that i break out in hives and my throat closes up. i have a shot in my bag just in case it happens though."

"that must suck, chips ahoy are the best cookies out there."

"i bet, but it isn't worth death." i sighed jokingly and he pushed open the door for me.

"thank you." i smiled, walking inside and washing my hands.

he held the door open for me as we made small-talk.

we eventually headed back to the rest of the group, sitting back at the table.

eddie had pulled me onto his right leg, one hand around my waist as he started up again.

he would motion to me when he needed me to say something, a line in a funny accent, dramatic effect, whatever.

"and so, vecna sighs.

he lays on the floor, blood pooling beneath him,

as he says."

eddie motions to me.

i stand staring with dead, unfocused eyes ahead of me and whisper.

"hail.

lord.

vecna."

"his head falls to the side, one long, dramatic breath escapes his lips. he is dead."

we all cheer excitedly.