Chapter - 44{Conference and The biggest Geek}

Today is the day of the conference between some of the most powerful countries of this world. If Demon Lord is involved then it's pretty normal to assume that country is a strong nation. There aren't many nations who have the capabilities to kill a Demon Lord let alone with a whole army supporting him. Not to mention someone like Milim and Guy didn't even need an army. I'm pretty sure except for their territories they can destroy pretty much every nation and empire on their own.

Of course, they can even destroy Tempest if I suddenly disappeared, they will not do that though. Oh yeah, yesterday, Benimaru solved his love affair and decided to marry both Alvis and Momiji, after that, I also evolved him into a True Demon Lord.

"Rimuru-Sama it's time for the meeting"

Shuna reminds me, I bounce off from Velzard's lap and turn into my human 'male' form. Velzard looks displeased as soon as I left her lap, she was enjoying patting me didn't she.

"Rimu, how long the meeting will last"

She asked me while complaining, why I have to leave.

"It will take a while... How about you also join the meeting"

I asked her while checking my clothes, I'm going to an important meeting you know.

(Photo is not mine credits go to its original owner)

And I have to say I look a little sexy in these clothes, whom am I kidding I looked Damn! Sexy!! Should I tease Velzard a little?

"Really! Can I"

Velzard asked me excitedly, she looked like a dead body a few seconds ago but now she is this excited. How can her mood changes this fast? Well, my mood also changes quite fast in my female form so I can understand a little... I guess.

"Yes. Of course, you are my wife you can do anything... didn't you already know"

I asked a little confused, lately, she is acting too fragile and obedient for some reason. How suspicious, did she want me to let my guard down again like last time.

In my female form if I tried to remember 'that night' my legs still gave up. I wasn't able to walk for a whole damn day until I changed back into my male form and activate all of my resistance to max.

No-no Rimuru you can't let your guard down against her again. She will take advantage of the opportunity again, to be honest, I don't blame her because my female form is just too beautiful for anyone to handle and it's not like I didn't enjoy 'that' night two days ago.

But I'm not going to admit it, it's too embarrassing for me to admit.

With that said I along with Velzard make my way towards the conference room where all the guests are waiting for me, even Milim arrived a while ago.

The guard opened the door as I enter the room with Velzard, everyone was already present waiting for us, I and Velz were the last one to arrive. I scan the whole room for the empty seats and took one of the empty seats, seems like they left the two seats for me and Velz.