7// Undesired Revolution

The news of the crash went viral.
Some of the families of the bereaved marched down to West Land Airlines headquarters in Texas.

They marched angrily and wanted to get past the security but they couldn't as the security prevented them from going in.
The security men called for more help and they blocked the people from coming in through the first gate.

The protesters didn't care and they shouted carrying their placards. They moved backwards as their agenda isn't to walk past the gate but to express their opinions even if they make chaos.

Some of them were with placards which they had prepared to use in expressing their grief and crying out their sorrows.

Different sentences were on their placards: They are important to us but you've snatched them away. I need them back. They are innocent, their souls are precious. They didn't deserve to die. My babies were on that plane. We need explanations.

In all, their message was simple: "We want them back."

It was evident that they were annoyed and it wouldn't subside until they were granted an audience. So, they shouted and yet nothing happened.

They were frustrated and their unhappiness lingered on their faces. Their situation was understandable because they lost their loved ones.

Their lives were snatched by the plane and death engulfed them even when they didn't ask for it or need it. Honestly, no one tells death what to do, when to work, how its victims lose their lives and how to do his job.

Making decisions is his responsibility and that's what just happened to the victims of flight A245 MAX. It's so sad that whenever death snatches a life, it can never be returned except through a miracle.

The victims of the plane crash are gone and it will stay that way as their bodies exploded with the plane and no miracle can bring them back as they can't form again from ashes. Soon, reporters were everywhere and they sought an audience with Charles again.

"It seems the West Land Airlines team and its CEO has refused to grant the families of the victims' audience. This is not supposed to be the case as many seek answers. Many families are broken and they've decided to use this medium to get the answers they need. A protest has been staged here and they demand the return of their loved ones." The report was going out as reporters were reporting live.

Charles was aware that the families of the bereaved were present at his company but he refused to see them. He didn't know how he was going to face them as he felt guilty for all that happened.

He doesn't know what to say to them or how he would convince those who lost their children in the crash about everything. He didn't even know how he was going to apologise.

He was scared as he had never encountered an angry mob before. He was thinking of the worst.

He thought of if he would be beaten by them and this scared him the most even when he knew that it can't happen. Different thoughts flew in as he was scared of things that couldn't happen. Irrespective of his fears, he knew that he had to address the matter urgently.

*****

"Sir, the crowd outside is plentiful and if their noise continues, it will attract further attention," Helena told Charles who was seated on his office chair.

"They are already plentiful and reporters have surrounded the building," Ethan said and both Charles and Helena were surprised.

Immediately, Charles stood up and reached for his window. He checked through the glass and the group of people he saw scared him the more.