23// Perfect, Hot and Sexy

Sir Charles caught me glaring gapingly at him. As our first eyes met, fear washed over me. What am I going to tell him? The truth? No way! I doubt this to be the auspicious hour ordained by God for my feelings to become exposed. It can't be as it doesn't seem right. The truth is it can't be.

And if I'm to tell a lie, I won't be able to compose one in such a short amount of time. Would I be able to lie to him? Lying is out of it. I'd just act ignorant or wait! Would think that I was lusting? I hope that won't be the case. I'd prefer to confess than be regarded as a loose girl who can't control her hormones. Anything but being regarded as miss Hailey.

He refused to peel his eyes off me and I looked away as I became bashful and mortified.

"Drop that over there, I would be right back," he said gesturing toward the bedroom table and I looked at him.

I'm thankful that he didn't read the meaning of my behaviour. He might have taken my reaction as that of surprise judging that he was in a towel.

I stepped forward and dropped his dinner. I stood, waiting for him to come out from his dressing room. To my notice, it had already been a while and he was still there. Not wanting to do something id regret or misbehave, I decided to wait.

Wondrously, I paced back and forth playing with my fingers. To ease my worries, I decided to sit on the sofa. I pondered over checking if all was well and made up my mind to do so since it had already been ten minutes.

The instant I did, I considered going back. It felt wrong since he could be changing or I might be exaggerating again. I shoved the thoughts away and walked in.

First, I rushed into an empty room and halted in my tracks when there was no trace of him. The dressing room was big and he could be in another clothing section. I quickened my steps, scanned the place and checked thoroughly.

"Sir, where are you? Sir?" I said softly.

I checked the section for his night wears but he wasn't there. It doesn't make sense for him to disappear in here. I had to get someone to help me and I was about to leave the place when I heard a cough. It was him and I hastened my steps in the direction of the sound and landed in his office attire section.

What is he doing here? It's not like he can go to work and besides, it's late. Now, I wanted to uncover the mystery behind what was going on.

"Sir, are you okay?" I asked as I searched. I wanted to alarm him of my presence if he was in an uncomfortable position but I got no response.

As I moved closer, I saw him seated on the floor with his head against the wall, his legs scattered on the floor and he was naked. Quickly, I retracted my gaze and closed my eyes.

I only saw his legs, chest and thigh and didn't look further. I was convinced that he was naked since he used a long towel and now his thigh was exposed.

"Maureen!" he called out as he breathed heavily.

"Sir, did you collapse?" I asked with my eyes closed but he didn't reply.

If it were some girls my age, they wouldn't miss the opportunity to see their boss's nudity besides it's not like the boss would fire them.

According to what I've heard, men don't care much about being naked. It's their thing but I do care about such. I haven't even been seen naked by my fellow girls and I always feel uncomfortable whenever they changed in my presence.

My inability to look at sir Charles proved how scared I was to see a man's naked form.

"Sir, I would Matthew to come over and help out," I said.