32// The Not-so Righteous Night

After he slapped my ass, he kissed my right butt and placed it in his mouth and sounds erupted as he did so. Soon, he was kissing the left sweetly and I enjoyed every bit of it. I was immersed in raw sensation– one which I thought I would never feel till I was married. Honestly, I had always wished to be like one and lose it to my husband on my nuptial night. Well, I doubt that will happen since sir Charles has decided to do this now.

I have always wished to be married to him, my one true love and I'm glad that it will come to pass sooner than expected. At first, I was reluctant to give myself because of my Christian doctrines; which goes against such as well as his state of drunkenness.

But, seeing the way things turn out and how agile and concentrated he is, I doubt that he's still drunk.
Honestly, I think he's fully aware of everything that's going on and I'm truly pleased.

After a while, he retracted and I realised that he wasn't kissing my butt any longer. Surprised by this, I turned to face him. As I did, I saw him struggling with his belt as he tried to unbuckle it.

Immediately, I gasped and stared without blinking my eyes. He unbuckled his belt and dragged it out of his trousers tossing it aside. I couldn't believe what I was seeing and I looked inhaling and exhaling like one who has been ambushed.

He unbuttoned his trouser, zipped them down and started pulling his trouser off his body. It dropped on his legs and quickly, he took it off. Seeing this I propped my elbow on the bed and pulled back.

He took off his boxer briefs and they came out stiff and big. Oh my gosh, I was stunned. Immediately, I looked away as It appeared unreal to me that I saw a guy's manhood. I can't believe that's going into me as his length is one of a kind.

It's so huge and I don't think I would go on with this. I think I should leave although, this night would remain a memorable one for me– my first. No way that's getting into me; I can't imagine the measure of pain I'd be in and I doubt if I would survive the night.

With this, I pulled back further and looked his way to see him approach. I stared gapingly and closed up afterwards not wanting to rile him. As I pulled backwards, he drew closer and I became confused as to what to do. I have to think of a way out without making him go wild with me.

I don't think he is drunk and judging from the boss I know, he wouldn't hurt a lady. But can men be trusted when it involves sex?

I looked around the room and saw the bed lamp sitting peacefully but I thought better than to hurt the man I love. I looked back at him and he drew closer with his penis dangling as he approached. He carried a huge bulge as he walked and I swallowed.

Sir Charles climbed back on the bed and dragged my feet. I tried to free myself as I slid and searched with my hands if there was anything thing to hold onto but I grasped nothing and my hands became free.

"Wait," I said as removed my feet from his grasp.

My effort was futile as he hovered above me and pinned me down. He lifted my nightgown and peeled it from my skin over my head. Now, my body was exposed with my nudity revealed.

Immediately, I looked away and looked back to see him staring at my body but I understood his reaction as I had hips and full breasts which many men would crave for. It's not the kind of quality that walks past a man every day or one which you can get anywhere so, he had to stare.

Afterwards, he took my right breast cupping it in his right hand and dragged my nipples. And then he sucked on it, waggled his tongue on my nipples and dragged it with his teeth. It was wonderful and his radiating heat sweetened it all. He did this repeatedly before moving to my left breast and applying the same method.

Soon, he was switching and giving each one much-needed attention. I moaned aloud, louder than expected. I rarely expected a suck on my breast to feel so magical. His lips touched my nipples, it felt electrifying and I was helpless.

"Please..." I voiced as he hovered above me.

He placed my nipple in his teeth and dragged it to its tip. Instantly, I screamed and my nipple stiffened. He started licking my nipple by flicking his tongue over it and as his saliva–filled tongue made contact with it and the electrifying effect intensified.

As he sucked, he fingered and gosh it was amazing. Leaving my breast, he kissed my lips, devouring them and I moaned against his lips due to the intensity. He must be enjoying the kiss because I have plump lips known to be good for kissing.

"I love you," he said against my lips and I felt beautiful.

I couldn't believe the words and I welcomed him more. I reciprocated his kiss due to the happiness I was feeling. This means that sex can make men care for you.

He sucked my lower lip and the sensation increased as his tongue passed through my parted lips then, he left kissing my lips to devour my vagina and I shivered. He sucked it a bit this time, it was aggressive and his pace was one of a kind.

Then, he fingered in speed and I started releasing. I couldn't stop the moans that erupted from my mouth. As I cum, he licked me up mixing it with his saliva as he cleaned the area.

He continued with speed, got on me, and pushed my hip higher thereby bringing me closer to him till we were a few inches apart. He placed his dick at my opening and I realised where he was going.

I stared wide-eyed and he pushed his length into me. With my eyes closed, my toes curled as I felt my walls stretching around his throbbing dick. Then, he began to move in and out of me slowly since he felt how tightened my vagina appeared to be.

I screamed as he moved in me unable to control myself as pain surged right into me. Instantly, I dug my nails into his back and closed my eyes. I tightened my eyes as the pain increased with the breaking of my hymen.

It was as though my wall was being torn apart and I could feel the heat radiate through me as all was performed. He reached for my lip and we kissed. It was becoming difficult and proved impossible to fuck and make out at the same time so, we broke the kiss.

As we had sex, I realised how terrible things were going and so I doubt that his full length will fit in. I reached for his neck, crawling up, I dug my hand and tangled them as I muttered unintelligible words. As his entire body was pressed on mine, heat burned within me.

My lips found his mesmerizing neck and I sucked on it. As he increased his thrust, my breast bounced and he looked at it. It bounced and due to our closeness, it met his chest and I elicited a throaty groan as he nipped on it.

The measure of his length increased in me and with my hymen broken, I moaned instead, directly into his ear while tangling his hair. I lifted my hip as his thrust became quicker with his full length in me. As this happened, I clenched at sir Charles not wanting him to let go.

The room was filled with my moans, his sexy groan and the sounds of our hips colliding. His pace increased and I was at my climax.

My orgasm rushed in sooner than expected and it washed over me. My heartbeat was faster almost following the motion of his action. My toes curled uncontrollably and then he licked my nipple spicing it up.

My walls were beginning to stretch more and I could tell that I was a mess down there. He detached his lip from my breast and found my neck nipping there.

His thrust became gratifying and I screamed as my hip jolted at every movement he made. He placed his lip on mine to stop my endless screams and after detaching his lips from mine, he filled me with his warm release.

The beads of sweat that hovered on my face born witness to the radiating heat that surged right through me. We continued irrespective of the orgasm and he released intermittently. It was sweet and I was amazed that his cock fit in.

His motion was swift making moans erupt in the room and his precum filled me again. Calmly, he rolled off me panting and he faced up with his hair sticky. And I looked up at the ceiling with my back resting firmly on the bed as I tried to catch my breath.

I felt exhausted due to our sexual activity and looking to my side, he seemed to have dozed off. My legs were a bit heavy and I rolled to his side and stared at his pretty face before my eyes gave up to slumber.