Preptober

Hi guys,
Thanks for your support and all the votes and comments on Why Can't I Be Yours?

Honestly, I appreciate your love and cooperation. I have been writing this book since 10th May 2022 on the manuscript and then decided to write it on Wattpad.

It's been exactly seven months and due to rewriting it more than four times, it hasn't made much progress. Although I still plan on rewriting again. I desire perfection and although nothing can be perfect, I still strive to achieve something close to that.

I joined The Bootcamp Mentorship program #BootCampMentors in October unaware of where it would take me and now,  I've challenged myself with NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month).

NaNoWriMo is a writing challenge that makes authors challenge themselves into writing 50k words within November and they are requested to complete the challenge between midnight November 1st to the 30th.

Boot Camp Mentorship program collaborated with NaNoWriMo and Pretty in Punk Book Club to help writers complete their stories or start a new story for the 2023 Watty's. I'm not sure if this story is worthy of a Watty and since it isn't exclusive to Wattpad, I doubt I'd be able to apply for a Watty.

Nevertheless, I want to complete it as soon as possible so that I can start critical editing of the book. In readiness to achieve this, I decided to join NaNoWriMo during #Preptober.

Since my book will be lengthy, probably 500 chapters, this challenge is necessary.