33// Meekness Leads to Danger

Dawn rose sooner than anyone would expect and birds tweeted in the morning sky. Robin birds chirped carrying the wind with their tune. The early rays of sunlight blessed the day and sprung out its innocence.

Maureen was naive to have given herself to Charles who was only aroused due to the alcohol he consumed. It was a terrible decision on her part but she had the best time of her life. A girl would never forget her first even if she encounters other men. She would recall that he took her innocence and this is something she will live with for the rest of her life.

*****

They both lay on the bed sleeping soundly till rays of sunlight sneaked in through a portion of the curtain and Charles was awoken. He squinted his eyes as they appeared blindly due to the measure of darkness he was in as he slept.

His head was spinning and a massive headache struck making him scowl with a crease on his brows. Bringing his hand to his hair, he tangled it before looking to his side where Maureen slept soundly with her hand resting on his chest.

He stared wide-eyed and scowled at her before shoving it off his chest. Anger lingered on his face and Maureen woke up to meet it.

"Good morning."She said with a gasp as confusion sprawled on her face.

She sat up realising it was dawn and looked at his face which dispatched fury. She spread the bed sheet over her body as she did, she held it firmly around her breast.

"What are to doing here?" He frowned with irritation in his eyes.

Maureen was speechless and she became pale. Her nose, cheek and forehead became red as it dawned on her that all they shared happened without his real approval. Her belief was a misconception and not true.

"I asked you what you are doing on my bed." He repeated in a deeper tone.

Her heart started beating uncontrollably due to the shock and she spoke hoarsely. "I. I..." she stopped unable to speak further.

Charles looked down into the sheets to behold his nudity. This made his anger rise and he spoke again.

"Get out of my room." Anger surfaced in his speech and brought tears to Maureen's eyes.

"But," she said and it angered him the more.

"Get out," he yelled and Maureen jolted at his utterance before landing on the floor as he pushed her off the bed.

Tears surrounded her eyes and she looked at him unable to control her emotions. This was the least of her expectation. She never imagined such to become her fate. The tears rushed out and she whimpered while Charles looked anywhere but her face. She had difficulty standing to her feet so, she was still on the floor as tears clouded her eyes.

Filled with disappointment at his behaviour, she braced herself and stood up. As she did, she felt cramped in her vagina and it made her legs stiff and somewhat heavy for her to lift.

Quickly, she grabbed her things while still being wrapped in the sheets. She made her way out and looked back to see Charles's head turned.