31// Steamy and Hot

Sir Charles slid his finger with speed and my legs felt weaker. I moved my body slowly as he continued with moans escaping my lips. He slid it deeper and deeper till his pace intensified. As he did so, my moans echoed and I was losing myself.

Slightly, I lifted my legs as I enjoyed every bit of his actions. It was as though he performed magic there as amazement filled my whole. His touch became more than captivating and abstinence was out of it.

There's no way I'd be abstaining at this point. Fully aware of the implications of letting him go on, I opened and widened my legs to enjoy the feeling.

Now, I wouldn't mind losing my pride as long as it is given to him. As he slid deeper into my opening, I became wet and I realised that I was ejaculating. It aided in making him slide freely, thereby enabling his movement as his pace intensified. He went deeper and the desire became uncontrollable. I started breathing loudly and I inhaled and exhaled to catch up with him.

As he continued, he kissed the region of my nape and sucked there with longing. I was taken by this and I moaned in his ear, not letting the depth of my tone discourage me. Doing this, I felt in the right and happiness washed over me.

He moved from leaving trails of kisses on my neck and came slowly making his lip crawl toward my chest. He kissed me, placing soft kisses on my cleavage which was still covered with my nightie and it was magical and amazing. The heat in my body increased beyond measure and I became speechless.

Without wasting time, he loosed the rope of my silk nightie slowly leaving me on my inner wear which was against my bare skin apart from my undies. He went lower and left trails of kisses, crawling at such a slow pace. He reached for my breast and kissed the region of my breast bone which was covered with flesh.

As he kissed there, he pressed my breast softly, one at a time. While his right hand was positioned on my breast, the other lay on my waist. He kissed my skin slowly and reached and pecked my breast. Soon, he arrived at my stomach and he repeated the same action.

Slow but steady his kisses went and arrived at my waist trailing downward. He kissed the mons of my sex and it was electrifying as though I just got electrocuted. My legs started shaking and my feet played on the bed dragging the sheets along as they slid. I have never felt this way before.

All that I felt when our lovemaking commenced is non-comparable to what I'm feeling right now. He went lower and lower and he touched me there softly.

Quickly, he slid his two hands under my dress along my thigh and aimed for my pussy. He touched the hem of my nightie and lifted it slowly bringing my underwear into view.

He pushed it upward, slid his hand into my dress and grabbed one of my breasts. And afterwards, he left it to focus on my sex. He kissed my mons pubis and trailed his lips lower till they neared my anus. And due to my surprise, I gasped and it was loud. At that point, his lip must have felt how damp my sex had become due to arousal.

He lipped it back to the starting point before dragging my underwear which hung on my waist out. Slowly, he removed it and dragged it out entirely through my legs. Immediately, he tossed it aside.

With that, the underwear was finally out of his way
and I could see a smirk hanging on his face. Quickly, he repositioned and licked my sex to my anus. At my anus, he rolled his tongue, licked and sucked there dragging his tongue along my perineum. I could feel it swell and I was amazed.

Uncontrollably, I moaned as he jerked my leg up to have more access to it. I did the same and widened my legs wanting him to devour me there. My sex started losing control and it vibrated due to the sensation. He stretched his hand to my breast, pressing it as he sucked my anus.

Leaving my anus, he licked my sex flicking his tongue swiftly and he reached for my clitoris. He flicked my clitoris with his tongue and sucked on it, almost dragging it. Soon, he dragged it, kept it between his teeth and he bit it. It must be nice and I can't wait to do the same for him cuz I'm sure that it will taste delicious.

And as a result, I bit my lower lip and moaned. He went forward to my labia and dragged it with his teeth. He licked there dipping his tongue in and as he did so, I arrived in paradise. He encircled his kiss, licked and suck around the lips of my sex.

With enforcement, he sucked me more and I moaned aloud. He dipped his tongue delving deeper and as he did, I dragged his hair and pushed his head to make him get close to my sex and give a good performance. I lifted my leg and pushed my body up pressing his head much more as he licked it as I cum. It was amazing and the feeling was sensual.

The feeling surged into me and I felt heat run in.
Not willing to stop, I gave him more access and enjoyed it all. He dragged my legs forward, dipped his finger as he arranged my sex's lips and then, fingered in before replacing his finger with his lips.

The sound of him sucking filled the room bellowing as the only distinct sound. He sucked and sucked, not getting tired and my soul purred in delight.

Quickly, I sat up as it became more intense. I was losing my mind as he pampered me there, giving it attention like a baby. Soon, he was sucking it like a lolly pop and I licked my lips immediately.

He crawled up abandoning my pussy or maybe he might return to his position. He did it slowly by pushing my nightie upward which stood his way and stopped at my belly button. At that point, he licked and it was tantalising.

Afterwards, he stopped and I looked up at him confused as to why he did that. Looking up at him, he took off his jacket and dropped it on the floor.

Soon, he was unbuttoning his shirt and I swallowed. I was losing my mind as I wanted him to kickstart his magic again. My breathing was steady but loud and it was as though my body released steam because I could feel the heat all around.

He was done with unbuttoning and his abs came into view. My eyes crawled slowly counting them as shivers went into me. They were six and easy to count due to their thickness.

All manner of thoughts crawled into me: One to grab him quickly and kiss, lick and suck him with desire. My desire became sickening, uncanny and extraordinary. I shoved it off immediately fully aware that I couldn't muster the courage to do that when I can't even hold his handsome face.

Unable to control myself, I licked my lower lip and stared non-stop at him. I trailed my eyes upward and stopped at his chest. It was broad, muscular and sickening- almost making me lose my mind. I bet that if I keep thinking stupidly, I would lose my sanity.

Staring closely, the arousal consumed me and I felt my legs get wet. The sensation captivated the whole of my body and I gasped before moving my hand slowly as I aimed to touch my pussy.

Placing it on it, I trailed lower and touched my vagina feeling it wet against my legs. I moaned before looking back at sir Charles who crouched and kissed my mons pubis. He kissed lower and lower till he reached my vagina and there, he sucked.

He sucked all parts of my pussy and then, I moaned. He started licking and thereby, and he waggled his tongue around it before sucking again. He changed his mode of operation and started flicking his tongue much to my satisfaction.

In all these, I felt captivated and ensnared as I couldn't free myself from his torment, that's if I decide to which is impossible. No girl in her right senses will do so.

Due to the fun and sensation, I was feeling, I widened my legs to give him entrance and he flicked his tongue into my opening and sucked there. Done with that area, he turned me around, lifted my nightie and rubbed my ass.

He squeezed it with his two hands before tapping it hard. Immediately he tapped it, I voiced with surprise. Lying flat, my chest was propped on the bed while I lifted my head a little at every action he performed. He slapped my ass and every time he did, I voiced with gasps.