Chapter VII

It's 6 am. Eliza is sleeping soundly in her bed when Irene sneaks at it. She kissed her forehead and opened the windows to the natural light to get into her room. After, that she prepared her daughter's luggage and her clothes in the comfort room so that when she woke up, everything will be prepared already.

"Good morning, anak. Gising ka na we still have a flight to catch" Irene slowly caressed her hair. "What a beautiful young lady you have been my dear," She thought

Eliza is still sleepy, "Mama imee wag muna please 5 minutes." She hugged her mother's hands. Irene smiled but it faded when she realized what her daughter had said, She was looking for her aunt in the morning and not her. "That's just the first step, irene. Don't be sad. Kaya mo to" She cheered herself up and lay down beside Eliza, she fells asleep minutes later.

Eliza woke up, feeling that someone is beside her. She slowly opened her eyes and saw her mom, sleeping soundly hugging her waist. She was just staring at her blankly. After seconds of looking at her mother, she decided to climb out of the bed to do her routine, she didn't turn off the A/C, yet. "Swerte mo ha, nakikitulog na nga lang. Nakikiaircon pa" She said, getting her towel from her closet.

Eliza went straight to the CR to take a bath. She was startled to see everything prepared already. "bumabawi, bumabawi. . .hindi naman bagay sayo, mahal na reynang eneri" Eliza rolled her eyes and started to took a shower.

Minutes after, Eliza is already done bathing. She directly took her clothes and wear it. She's already wearing the clothes whe'll wear at the airport. She just gargle her mouth and went out. Irene already left, but the AC is still on. " matalino nga, di naman marunong mag patay ng aircon, sarap mong i ano. Nanggigigil ako sayo" she said in frustration, she have also saw an empty space, "teka dito ko nilagay mg maleta ko ha. Pati ba naman yun, mananapak na talaga ako ng isang marcos" Eliza ranted and stommped her feet.

"At sinong marquez ang sasapakin mo anak?" a voice of someone suddeny interrupted her. It was Mark. "Ah papa, you're here omayghad hi hehehe" She said, scratching her nape.

"I've heard everything anak, ang ingay mo kaya para kang may kaaway sa kwarto mo" Mark said, laughing on his niece's expression.

"Ay eh, papa please dont tell this to mama na. Papagalitan na naman ako nun ng bonggang bongga" She pouted trying to make a cute face on her uncle.

" may magagawa ba ako?" He asked, trying to stop his laughter. Eliza giggled and pulled Mark's hand. "Hali kana downstairs papa, I'm starving na"

Everyone in the sala was looking at them, they are confused if why Eliza kept on laughing at Mark and her's conversation while they are walking downstairs.

"Wala talaga tayong laban bro pag si eliza ang kalaban natin" Matt joked, looking at his father and cousin.

"Sinabi mo pa pero alam mo bro kagabi i heard a noise coming from mom and dad's room. I thought they are arguing pero hindi bro, iba ang narinig ko" Mike, teases their mom.

Matt understood the assignment, "feel ko bro, later in the month magkakaroon na tayo ng LITTLE eliza" Emphasizing the little.

"Manahimik nga kayo, nabwebwesit ako sa mga boses nyo. Mabuti pa, you guys gathered all the things na sa van para ang tito Greggy nyo na lang ang hihintayin natin" Imee rolled her eyes, she knew that her sons is teasing her and wanted to annoy her day.

"Mama, papa, lolaa kuyass, kakain na. Bilisan nyo gutom na ako!!" Eliza's voice are heard in all parts of the house. Everyone laughed, "nakalunok ba yun ng microphone? Ang lakas ng boses nun ha" Imee laughed.

Everyone gathered in the dining for their breakfast. Eliza was about to take a seat beside Imee and mark when Matthew took a seat first. "Kuyaa pwesto ko yan eh, sapakan oh" She frowned, there are only remaining three seats. One beside the Chhoa's and two beside Irene.

Imee stared at matt, they are having an eye conversation, "don't get up let her seat beside her mother"

Matt give Eliza a teasing look, "elay mommy ko to oh, ninakaw mo na nga to ng 17 years. Dun ka na muna may vacant seat naman" He points at the seat beside her mother.

Eliza rolled her eyes and have no choice, but to sit beside Irene. Everyone first bowed their head and pray the meal prayer led by Matt, "amen" they said in unison once the prayer is done.

"Anak eat this oh, diba this is your favorite" Irene puts a hotdog on her daughter's plate. She also puts rice in hers. Eliza was just not minding what her mom had done in her plate.

"Tapos kana po?" Eliza asked sarcastically. She switched the empty plate of Irene and hers. "I don't eat what you are digging in po eh, sorry" She started to get the tocino and the bread, her favorite combo that her family finds disgusting.

"I'm sorry," Irene said, eating the food. Everyone felt silent during the two's conversation. Eliza just continues eating her food.

After breakfast, everyone is now gathered at the sala, they are waiting for Greggy. "Irene where is your husband na ba? So that we can settle on the car na" Imelda asked her daughter. Greggy is working on triple just to spend time with her wife, especially their daughter.

"Mommy his last update before breakfast is malapit na sya. I can't call him right now. Ubos na load ko" Irene said. Imee sigh "ano ba yan irene ang yaman mo wala kang load" she started to tease her sister. It is her way to at least make her laugh or even smile.

A car honked was then heard, it is the presidential car. "Omg nandito na sila kuya sandyyy!" Eliza giggled and ran towards the door to greet the first family.

Irene smiled at her daughter's giggles, she have been longing for it. The wide smiles of her. "She was made by love but i am not her love" She realizes.

. . . . . . . . .

Vote and Comment.