Chapter XXXIX

Morning came, and the Arañeta's are sleeping soundly inside the room. Greggy is the one to wake up first, So he decided to look for food with soup for Irene and something delicious for him and his daughter. When he came back, he saw the baby sucking on Irene's breast, already.

"Good morning daddy" Eliza softly greeted his father. Her eyes are still in sleepy mode. "Ate you need to rest, ha" He instructed her.

"daddy duty ko ngayon, sayang naman yun, bawas sweldo" She frowned. He looked at her raising his brows, "magkano ba sweldo mo this month, I'll triple it. Magpahinga ka Margarethe" He uses his baritone voice. Now, she knew that his father is serious and is modulated already.

Eliza lay down beside Irene and slowly pressed her sister's feet. "Elizabeth, akala mo nakalimutan ko. I told you not to look at my ano pero nandun ka pa din" She reprimanded her, she doesn't want her daughter to see the details of it.

Eliza laughed, "mommy bakit ba? I am a nurse noh and also bakit ka takot na makita ko ang ano mo e jan naman ako lumabas, pwera na lang kung di nyo ako totoong anak diba" She hugged her mom, closing her eyes.

"Kahit na anak. Private yun. Only me can see and touch those" Irene threw a death glare on Greggy's joke. "Talaga ba gregorio sa harap ng mga anak mo?" sarcastic answer of Irene.

He winked at her "tulog naman ang mga anak mo. they wont know our topic" he took a seat and adore the beauty of their children. "I am so happy and beyond blessed to have this family another chance, love. Thank you for standing beside me" Irene wiped her tears, as she cupped Eliza's face who was in slumber already. she also looked at every detail of Eliza's features.

The Marquezes went into the room and saw the sweetness of the Arañetas, "love really heals them mommy" Imee whispered clinging her arms to Imelda. The Arañetas didn't notice the presence of them

"Hello is that Georgina the third na ba" Imee greeted them, their gaze fixed on them. Greggy stood up and greeted them.

Irene looked at Imee sternly. "Manang wag kang maingay, tulog ang mga pamangkin mo" She reprimanded her sister. Imee looked at Eliza who was in deep sleep, she kissed her cheeks. "Knock out ang anak mo, Irene. Nako kung alam mo lang kung paano yan umiyak sakin kahapon" She explained, calmly to her sister.

Irene gave the baby to Greggy and let him introduce it to her siblings and nephews. "Umiyak sya kahapon? Why?" She asked curiously.

"Hindi mo nga alam. Umiyak sya kahapon kasi alam na nya ang mangyayari gulong gulo ang anak mo kahapon Irene, di nga ata yan kumain. You're in between life and death kahapon ading pero ayaw sabihin ng anak mo para hindi ka mag panic, luckily dumating si Greggy" Imee revealed, giving Irene a kiss in her forehead and went to the baby.

"You are indeed an angel to us, anak. No more no less. Ate kana but still and forever be our baby" She mumbled stroking eliza's hair. She moaned and slowly opened her eyes. "Did I disturb your sleeping ba my princess?" irene smiled. Eliza just looked at her and hugged her tightly. " I miss this hug mommy, yung walang malaking bola na nakaharang" she giggled.

"You can hug me anytime na, anak na walang harang you own me, again" Irene said softly hugging her daughter back. " if this hug can heal, matagal na sanang may milagro" Eliza thought.

"Aysus nagpapa baby ang eliza namin" A voice of Michael cutted off their mother and daughter attachment. Eliza sat on the bed and sticks her tongue out, "selos ka lang kuya kasi hindi ka ginaganito ni mama" she fired.

" Irene, what is the name of my little pamangkin ba?" Imee asked Irene, trying to escape the bangayan of Matt and Eliza. she's tickling the baby's feet.

" Charimaine Angelique Beth" Irene proudly said. "the angel charm of the house?" Eliza asked her mother. Irene nodded. "yes, and she is also named under yours and your ate charlotte" she smiled.

everyone was having talks on life, the main topic of their talks is about the newborn baby, Charimaine Angelique Beth. as everyone is busy talking, Eliza's phone ting. she received a message. "ahm everyone, i'll go out muna ha need kasi ako sa station" pagpapaalam nya.

"eliza, nak. i told you to go on a day off today. look oh you are being pale and weak na. baka magkakasakit ka niyan ate, you need to regain your strength" Greggy stopped her but Eliza said that this is very important. so, he just let his daughter. "promise mabilis lang to dito ako kakain ng lunch" pagpapaalam ni Eliza bago sinara ang pinutuan.

it's almost lunch already but Eliza haven't arrived yet. "hon can you call ate, baka nagpapalipas na naman yun ng gutom" Irene called her husband. she has been checking their daughter and lately, mas pinaprioridadad pa into ang pagpasok sa hospital kaysa ang pagkain at pagalaga sa sarili nito.

"i have called her several times na hon but ayaw sagutin ng tawag ko" Greggy keeps on dialing his daughter's number he has been getting worried. not less than a couple of minutes, Eliza arrived. her eyes were so puffy that made everyone alarmed.

"baby, what happened to you. were you crying?" Imee went to her niece when she saw eliza opening the doors.

eliza shook her head. " no po mama, nanuod po kami magbabarkada ng five feet apart movie tapos ayun naging emotional ang ferson" she chuckled shyly. "what's for lunch pala. gutom na ako" she bit her tongue and smiled.

everyone chuckled of what eliza uttered. "hay naku ikain mo na lang ang iyak nyo sa movie. nag alala pa kami kung bakit ang maga ng mata mo" Imee softly slapped Eliza's arms.

"si mama oh mapanakit na naman" Eliza groaned. she then went to their table and find foods to eat.

irene is just looking at her daughter, her angel, the rainbow of her skies. she is lucky and blessed to have her.

. . . . . . . . .
Posting the last two chapters this night!
. . . . . . . . . . .

Vote and Comment.