Chapter X

Morning came, and Eliza woke up first. she felt that someone hugged her, it was her mom who was peacefully sleeping. She rolled her eyes "not again"

Eliza slowly gets her mom's hand out of her but every time she took a move, irene tightened it. " please stay" Irene uttered, her eyes still closed. Eliza doesn't have any choice but to let her mom hug her, she fell asleep minutes after....

Greggy woke up from a slight knock it was their maid calling them that everyone is already in the lobby for breakfast. He saw her mag-iina sleeping soundly. He took a snap of both of them first before waking them up.

"Hello sleepy heads, wake up na. Everyone is waiting for us in the lobby na" Greggy softly said. Irene slowly opened her eyes and found herself sleeping beside her daughter. She smiled, "a good morning, indeed!" She showered her with kisses.

"Sya lang, love? Wala ba ako?" greggy pouted his lips for a morning kiss. Irene chuckled and grant his husband. "Ang gwapo mo" Irene pinched his nose. Nanggigigil sya.

"Hello po. Nandito po ako hehehe" Eliza opened one eye. Irene was flattered after Eliza uttered those words. "Ay sorry, anak. I thought you're asleep pa. Well go on na, everyone is waiting at the lobby na" She remarked and help her daughter to stand up. Eliza is still sleepy.

After a couple of minutes of waiting, the Aranetas have now gotten into the lobby. All eyes were gazing unto them. "You guys are late. Im famished na" Imelda looked at them, seriously. She hates latecomers.

"I'm sorry lola napasarap lang po ang tulog. It won't happen again po, i promise" Eliza turned to her grandmother and give her a morning kiss. She also does that to everyone in the family. Irene and Greggy also did the same.

"Well let's won't waste anytime. Everyone is hungry na din. Let's go the buffet na. Just walk in the straight hall people" Imee instructed them. The cousins runned going to the hall rushly that made the oldies laugh. "Hay nako pati dito dinadala pa din nila ang kanilang pagiging makulit" napasapo na lang si Imelda sa kaniyang mga apo.

Imee clunged her hand to Irene. "So how was it?" She too is curious on their first night. Everything is planned.

Irene sigh and gave her sister a big smile. "I had a good sleep manang, a peaceful sweet sleep as i may say"

Irene just happily tells her sister a story while Bong, liza, and Greggy are talking with each other. Imee feels relief and happy that their plan is going well. "Sana tuloy tuloy na ito."

When the oldies have arrived at the table, the youngsters are already in their position. They giggled when they saw their parents and grandmother walking in their direction.

"Hay, after gazillion years. They've finally arrived" Mike uttered that making his brothers and cousins burst out laughing

"Mike if you'll say that again in front of them then i bet hindi na tayo makakuwi sa pilipinas" Borgy added, chuckling.

"Ng buhay" dagdag pa ni Eliza. The cousins were laughing and not even minding how people will react to them. As the oldies approach, the more they are wandering why these youngsters are laughing hysterically.

"Anong chismis na naman kaya ang nasa utak ng mga to" Imee uttered, making eyes at her sons, nephews, and niece. Vincent saw it, so she told quickly his cousins to stop their kalokohan "uy tita is angry na ata. She's doing the lion face na e"

Eliza bit her lips, "Good luck satin". The youngsters were just looking at the oldies until they reached their table.

"Oh natahimik kayo. Kasi dumating na yung pinagchismisan nyo?" Imee asked. Borgy stood up and pulled a chair to his mom beside him and Eliza. Eliza is sitting in the middle of Irene and Imee. "sus, maldita. Bisaya talaga" Eliza rolled her eyes.

"I heard that ha, de bale na mga magaganda naman. Basta bisaya kay gwapa" Imelda chuckled. She instructed Simon to lead the prayer. After praying the family is having their own morning cravings.

"Ma, can you give me the bacon, i cannot reach it e" Eliza requested Imee. the bacon plates are both in between Imee and Irene. The two then give Eliza's request. Imee was just shocked to see Irene also bringing a piece of bacon to Eliza.

Eliza looked at Irene, "ay sorry po. I am referring to mama kasi. I didnt saw na may bacon din pala near you" she said plainly, avoiding her eyes.

Everyone's gaze was looking at the three. Irene was about to put back the bacon when eliza spoke, "uh akin na po iyan, kulang din kasi ang kinuha ni mama" she smiled lightly.

Irene's heart pounded with joy. She thought that her daughter will waive her offer but glad she didn't. "You are doing great love. Slowly, you'll get her heart again" Greggy whispered to his wife, cheering for her. Irene smiled and continue eating.

"The breakfast was good. And the food was heaven. Like ang sarap. Diba kuya noh?" Matthew complimented asking Michael assisting their Grandmother. They just finished their morning routine and are now going to the car park to go to the gardens by the bay, their first destination of the day.

"Siempre naubos mo nga ang isang buong manok para kang hindi pinakain ng isang uwan. Pambihira" Michael scratches his head. Imelda tapped his grandson. " tama na iyan baka mag aaway na naman kayo. Later at the dinner, we will prepare 7 fried chickens. Tig isa isa kayo"

bong stopped and looked at his mother. "Mommy, bakit pito lang? E 14 tayong lahat" he asked.

Imee smirked, "apo ka ba? Mabuti pa bong itikom na lang natin angating bibig kasi wala tayong laban sa mga apo" She chuckled. Napasapo na lang si bong sa nangyayari. After all, apo ang kalaban nila.

When they reached the destination, everyone was amazed by the ethereal beauty of the pleace, "so ganda so magical naman. I love this place!" Eliza giggled, stepping out of the van.

Sandro lightly slapped her arms, "you're so conyo naman. Hindi bagay sayo" . Eliza raised her brows, "well sabagay wala naman akong rights mag conyo kasi hindi ako sa alexander na bulol magtagalog"

Sandro narrowed his looks to Eliza and was about to slap her again but Eliza ran towards the oldies. "Hey that was rude lay ha" He shouted in his British accent. Eliza just stuck her tongue out, flinging her hands into Liza's.

. . . . . . . . . .

Vote and Comment.