SC and New Story

"Ate ela can i make sama on your errand with ate jea?" Angelique asked cutely to her sisiter. Jeanna at Eliza are going to mall today to catch up.

Eliza kneeled down to level her 5 years old sister. " baby, unfortunately you cant e. It is an adult errand. Next time na lang baby, let's ask mommy and daddy hmp" she softly pinched her sister's nose .

Angelique pouted her lips and tears are slowly forming in her eyes. She wanted to go. "Okay po. i understand po ate" she said and nodded at her sister while trying to hold back her tears.

As Angelique are walking going upstairs, eliza are looking at her. She then realizes that something is wrong with her sister's walking. She's having a zigzag walk so she ran directly to her, only to find out she's having hard time breathing.

"Shit. Ay bawal pala magmura"

"angg, baby. Look at ate please. Hold at ate's hands" eliza panicked carrying her sister to the sala.

"Mommy, si angeliquee! Mooommmy helppp!" Eliza shouted that alarmed everyone.

Irene and Greggy who just made their love woke up immediately when they heard Eliza's scream. Agad naman itong nagsuot ng robe at bumaba.

"Mommy si Angelique is having hard time breathing..what is happening to my sister" eliza is nearly crying. It is her first time seeing her sister in this situation.

"Greg the car sa hospital tayo!" Irene shouted from the staircase. She is walking slowly for some reasons.

Agad namang kinuha ni Greggy si Angelique sa paahan ni Eliza and they rushly went to the car. Eliza assisted Irene in walking fast.

On their way to the hospital, Angelique keeps on crying for the kid doesn't know how to breathe properly. " baby look at ate in eyes, please" she told her sister which angelique follows.

"Let's breathe together ha. Okay, breath in and breath out" eliza were helping her sister to breath properly by inhale exhale.

When they arrived at the hospital, agad namang dinala sa er si Angelique. Ten Minutes passed at hindi pa lumabas ang doctor that made them worry especially Eliza.

Eliza was just closing her eyes, biting her lips. She doesn't know what to do until she felt that someone hugged her. She opened her eyes and only to find out it was her mom. " she'll be okay, love. Dont worry" she mouthed and kissed her daughter's temple.

Just in time, the doctor went out from the er. He breath out. " she is now okay mr and mrs Arañeta. As i said noon, you can't let her heart cry nor get sad too much makakasama iyan sakanya. Is there anything na nagpapalungkot sakanya before the incident?" The doctor asked that made them looked at each other.

"Ahm she asked me po doc if pwede ba syang sumama sa errands namin. She's making me kulit and for the nth time i softly said to her no. She understands naman daw but she is crying" eliza confessly uttered. Her hands are trembling.

"That may be the reason why nagtrigger yung heart nya. patients like Baby Arañeta is very precious and fragile. Her heart is fine, you can now visit her in her private room" the doctor remarked and made their way to the room

Eliza on the other hand is having a hard time understanding. "May sakit ba sa puso si Angengay?" She asked herself as they made their way to the room.

When they arrived at the room, Angelique is sleeping soundly. She have oxygen putted in her already.

"Ma, is there something you wanted to tell me regarding Angelique?" Eliza stopped and asked her mother.

Irene looked back and smiled faintly. She nodded. " she was born with heart failure ate. We just knew that while you were fighting for your illness kaya your dad and i decided na not to tell it to you for your safety na din" she admitted.

Eliza's tears were racing. "Momm-mommy I'm sorry i-i didn't know" she bit her lower lips to avoid having sound.

"Hush love shh. Tama na yan it is no ones fault. You didnt know. Let's go to your sister na" Irene caressed her daughter and held her hands as they make their way to the room.

"Mommy ateee look oh dad made me a owigami its so kyowt" Angelique cheerfully greeted them. Gising na pala ito.

The two laughed. " baby ate told me you wanted to go daw to mall?" Irene asked her daughter as she kissed her forhead.

Angelique nodded, "yes po mommy i want to watch cartoon in a big room po" she draws it on the air. She is referring to cinema.

As Angelique are continue making kulit to their parents. Eliza were just sitting in the couch looking at her sister, she got guilty. Irene felt it so she went to her daughter.

" i know what you wre thinking ate..spare that guilt, walang mag kasalanan hmkaay. Let's go nearer to your makulit sister na" Irene carreses her daughter's hand and pulled her to sit beside Angelique.

The siblings were having their own worlds already, nagsama ang mga madadaldal so the room were filled with their laughters and giggles.

The Arañeta couple were just stafing at the two. " they are fragile like you, my love" Greggy whispered. " can't wait to have another baby" he said and bit Irene's earlobe.

. . . . . . . . . .

Hello, fersonavilities around the nationavility. I Made another Grene family story titled, "Safe Havens". A story made out of my out of the world imagination, come and join with me as we go in the life of a young fine woman who's independent and tough but hids the most painful and disastring past.

Blurred  sya kasi di ko alam

Blurred sya kasi di ko alam...

. . . . . . . . . .
Vote and Comment.