Chapter VIII

Irene smiled at her daughter's giggles, she have been longing for it. The wide smiles of her. "She was made by love but i am not her love" She realizes.

"Irene, are you okay?" Imee asked her, she was tearing up already looking at her daughter having a bond with her cousins.

"Yes, i am manang. I just realize something and naiiyak lang ako" She explained, wiping her tears. Eliza saw it but she just ignored it.

"Don't worry, Rene. later in the aircraft, spend the 3 hours time with your daughter" Imee smirked. Naguguluhan naman si Irene sa sinabi ng kapatid, "huh, what do you mean? Manang don't tell me-" Imee just smiled and nodded her head.

"Manang she'll be mad at you pag nalaman nya to" Irene is worried, it's okay for her daughter to hate her but she can't let her have a bad relationship with her second mother, her aunt.

"She can't be angry at me, Irene. Never yang nagalit sakin. Magtatampo siguro pwede but magalit hmp i doubt so." Imee smirked. She's sure enough enough of her works.

Greggy arrived after an hour of waiting for him. It is now 10 am when they decided to travel going to NNIA and wait for their flight, at 2 pm.

"Mama, did you bring our papers ba? Like literal everything?" Eliza asked, she is sitting in the middle of Mark and Imee.

"Yes, i got all the papers of you and your kuyas kaya wala kang takas sakin margareeeethe" Imee pinched her nose, "aray ko mama ang sakit naman nun, nakakainis ka!" Eliza frowned. She leaned her head on Imee's shoulder when she felt that she was sleepy.

Irene keeps on gazing at her daughter peacefully sleeping at her sister's arm. She's jealous. She also wanted to feel that, but her pain and anger eat her which leads her to hurt her own daughter.

"I just hope and pray that one day, Eliza will be that clingy to us, love" Greggy muttered, he's also looking at their daughter. Irene smiled, faintly, "if i could just get back the time greg, siding-sisi na ako sa mga ginawa ko sa anak natin noon" she sobbed. She regrets everything

Greggy hushed his wife, hush love, everything will be alright just trust the process of healing, okAy?" Irene is indeed lucky to have a man beside her like Greggy. Since the day they got married Greggy never left her in her struggles and pain in life.

Hours pass, and everyone has now arrived at the Airport. "Perfect time as we should be" Imee uttered, opening her bag to distribute the ticket.

A moment after, their flight has been called. They are now ready to get in the gates. When they are now inside the aircraft, Eliza is busy looking for her seat. She later' realizes that her positioned seat is between her parents. "Mama, bakit naman ganun. Naiinis na ako sayo. Pwede bang ano palit na lang kami ni kuya Matt. matanda na naman yan eh, di na kayo need nyan sa aircraft" Eliza shrugged. She doesn't want to sit and spend her three hours with her parents.

Imee laugh and shook her head, "surprise! That's your consequence of answering back your mother kanina. Now, go and sit beside her and say sorry" she pushed Eliza towards her seat. The Araneta Couples are already sitting.

"Uhm excuse me po. I think this is my chair na" She bowed he head, excusing Gregggy seated in the c row.

Irene looked at her sister. "Thank you, manang" She mouthed. Imee just smiled widely and give her a thumbs-up sign.

" do you want something ba anak? Are you hungry or what?" Irene asked her daughter. Eiza just stared at her. Irene bit her lips. "Sorry I'm crossing the line ata"

Eliza smirked, "now you can feel what it feels like to long for love" She whispered but is enough to be heard by the two.

"Eliza that isn't true, anak. We love you. We really do" Greggy hold her daughter's hand. "You do, daddy, siguro but sa isa jan. i doubt so" She looked at his dad ang pulled her hand from him.

Eliza wore her headphones and play a piece of offline music until she didn't notice, she fells asleep. Irene is looking at the clouds when she wondered and feels heavy on her right arm. When she looked at it, it was their angel, sleeping soundly. "You're really cute, our angel." She took off her headphone and asked Greggy to keep them.

She positioned, Eliza for her to sleep comfortably. The flight was a peaceful and calm flight but that is in contrast to Irene's feelings. She's nervous, trembling inside, and jumped out of happiness for this is her first flight, where she feels the fondness and connection between her and her daughter.

. . . . . . . . . .

Vote and Comment.