Chapter XV

"Nakakaloka naman ang daming pinamili nila kuya tapos iba ibang store pa. Same lang naman yung mga nandito" Eliza looked at the list, complaning to all the request of her cousins.

"Let me see on it nga, anak" Irene asked for the list. She gladly gives her phone to her mom. "Ohh medyo hahapunin tayo maghanap nito ha" Irene cooed, examining the request in the paper.

Eliza looked at her biting her lips. "Ah is it okay for you lang po ba? Or may plan ka po this day?" she asked, politely. Irene chuckled. "No, I don't have dear. I just wanted to spend my time with you here" Irene uttered and held her daughter's hand.

Eliza smiled, she was glad to have her this day. "Thank you po". She is indeed soft, as how Imee describes her.

"Oh sya let's go na para ma isa isa na natin ang mga stores dito" Irene held her hand and started to look for the request in the list.

It took for both of them to look for all the requests on the list. The two bond and make kulitans with each other as they are busy looking for the request. "Ito po oh, this looks cute on you" Eliza rolled a red sarong on her neck.

Irene gazed at it. She likes it. "Oh this is beautiful anak. Teka i'll buy it lang" she stated and was about to went to the cashier but Eliza get it, "ako na po. Nasakin po ang card ng daddy" she told her and went to the cashier.

Irene is just looking at her, Eliza also sometimes gazed at Irene as she is lining at the counter. "I wonder how she keeps that happiness in her in my cruel motherly love to her," she thought. She is thinking deeply. She then thinks of the idea of bringing her to a cinema.

after buying all the things, Irene asked their guard to put all their shops in the car and they will just watch a cinema.

"Anak, would you mind if I'll ask you to watch a cinema?" Irene asked. She won't know if Eliza still likes to be in Cinema but she's shopping that she still does.

Eliza smiled widely, and winked at her mom, "libre mo po?". Irene chuckled and nodded.

"Ay ayun mabilis lang naman pala kausap" she giggled and pulled Irene's hands going to the cinema.

"Ay despicable me po. Bet ko to pero kasama kita e i know oldies dont watch cartoons so dito na lang po tayo" Eliza uttered seriously, pointing at a rom-com Hollywood movie.

"Who said i dont watch cartoons and sino ang oldie ako ba sinabihan mo ng oldie?" Irene raised her one eyebrow to Eliza. She looked so strict in that looked. Eliza immediately give her a peace sign, "ay hehe, hindi po ba? Well you're 34 pa naman so medyo oldie pa lang" she started teasing her.

Irene gazed at her. Eliza is testing Irene's patience. "Ako ha iniinis mo na ako. Let's go at the counter na nga we will watch despicable me. Tingnan natin kung sino ang tinatawag mong matanda" she said and went to the counter. Hinabol naman ito agad ni eliza, "mood swinger din pala to parang si mama imee" she whispered.

When the two entered the cinema they looked around and examined the differences between the cinema in the Philippines and the cinema in Singapore. "Infairness maganda din ang cinema nila" Eliza complimented.

Irene took a capture of her daughter busy looking around. "The perfect girl was being photographed perfectly" she captioned and send it to their sibling's group chat. She later turned off her phone for the movie is about to start.

"What if ganyan talaga mukha ng daddy pag ginawa syang cartoon character" Eliza whispered to Irene, she is referring to gru. Irene looked at her in a disbelief looked. "Sa gwapo ng daddy mo i cocompare mo lang sya sa panot? Isusumbong kita dun. Baka mawalan ka pa ng allowance" she warned her.

"Ay luh joke lang po. Ito naman hindi mabiro. Sabi ko na nga ba mas mabuting itikom ko na lang bibig ko at manuod ng mapayapa kaysa sa buhay ko ang maunang mamayapa" eliza revoked what she just said earlier. Napatawa naman si Irene sa tinuran ng anak nya.

They just continued watching until it ended. "Ayown naman pala. No matter how villain you are there is always a soft side din pala" Eliza shared her learning all throughout the movie as they walk going out of the cinema. Irene is just listening to her daughter's talks. She's glad that she is slowly getting comfortable with her.

"Ay teka po. Pwede bang cr muna ako saglit? Para maano na ang pantog ko wait lang babalik ho ako agad" Eliza excused herself and ran going to the comfort room. Irene just followed her.

Irene waited for her outside the comfort room when suddenly a woman went to her asking for help. "Hello, may I ask for some help?" the woman shyly asked Irene. She is holding a baby in her arms and a child beside her is around 2 years old.

"Yes, how may i help you ma'am?" Irene answered, smiling.

"Ah may i ask you to hold my chari first. I just needed to pee but i can't let my daughter being left alone" she explained. Irene nodded and kneel down to level the child. "Hello, baby. I am Ms. Irene. Come here, your mommy just needed to go there" Irene pointed at the comfort room. The woman silently walks in and mouthed thank you to Irene.

Irene is starting to play with the child, she is playing with her a finger game and she even gets giggles at the kid's cheeks. "Who's baby is that po?" irene got startled when she heard the voice of Eliza at the back of her.

"Oh look at her oh, she is so cute. Her name is chari. Her mom went in the cr kasi and walang mapagiwan, kawawa naman" Irene explained, pinching the kid's nose. The kid smiled widely.

Irene and the kid continued playing with each other. Eliza on the other hadn is just standing at the back, "i wish ginanito mo din ako nung bata pa ako hindi yung puro palo at mga pasa lang ang nakukuha k sayo noon" she thought and went out without Irene's noticed.

. . . . . . . . . .

Vote and Comment.