SC 2

24 years old Eliza

Eliza is doing her own thing at the sala when suddenly her phone rang. She looked at it and only to find out it was Frederick, her long-time suitor and now her fiance.

He has been so kind and sweet to Eliza even when she was still in her recovery stage. He has always been there for her but Greggy constantly meddles and guards her daughter against him

Eliza was about to answer the call when she heard her father's hem. She looked back and raised her eyebrow.

"What? I just making ubo lang naman ah" greggy tried to make an excuse as he took a sit beside her daughter.

Eliza rolled her eyes and laugh. "Dad alam ko nakita mo na si fred ang tumawag. Grabe ka naman makabantay sakin para gusto mo ata ako maging matandang dalaga. Nakoo baka magtanan na lang kaming dalawa nyan" she joked but greggy went silent.

"Woy daddy joke lang yun, of course, i won't go with him unless permitted nyo diba. Nakakaloka ka naman daddy"

Eliza looked back at his father only to find out his cheeks sparkled. "Did dad cry? Kyotiie daddiboo"

"Daddy you're crying omg ka!" Eliza tightens her hug on his father and then here it is, greggy burst crying. He is a tough man but is the most fragile when it comes to his daughters.

"I'm sorry ate.. I just can't help it.. Nasasaktan ako nung sinabi mo na magtanan kayo tsaka i am yet unready to give you to him. Kahit ilang taon na syang nanliligaw sayo, ayaw ko padin. Nasasaktan ako sa tuwing maiimagine ko na ihahatid kita sa altar wearing white dress at aalis kana sa bahay na to"

Greggy confessed and hugged his daughter back. Eliza finds it sweet and cute, he knew her father loves them so dearly but she is not that informed about how her father would face the possible situation of marrying Frederick knowing that it will be happening in a couple of months.

"Sige, ayaw mo naman pala akong ipakasal kay fred dad i what do you suggest ba? Do you want me to call off the wedding?"

Eliza asked sweetly. Maiintindihan naman siguro yun ni fred kung hindi pa handa si Greggy. But greggy looked at his daughter in disbelief. "Ate are you out of your mind?!?! Siempre no! I wont let you that. Ang laki na ng gastos nyo. Sige na umalis kana magisang bahay na kayo nung frederick na yun kaysa ano pang mapasok jan sa utak mo" Greggy stood up, ranting.

Just in time, the bell rang. " oh i think si fred na to"

Eliza went outside and opened the gate for Frederick. Greggy and Irene saw how sweet and loving the two are, they both can't help, but smile. "She will be Mrs. Trapps soon, honey" Irene looked at her husband staring at the two blankly.

"Hey love, are you okay?" irene asked worriedly. It has been days since greggy been acting strange. There are even times that their daughter, Chari would tell her that Greggy is crying in Eliza's room but when irene asked him, he always answers with I am well don't worry.

Greggy didn't answer vocally but he just nodded.

"Gregg ano ba, nagaalala na ako sayo ayaw mo naman akong sagutin. May problema kaba mahal ko?" Irene is worried but she is trying her best to be sweet and calm with her husband.

"Come with me mahal ko let's sit at the couch muna" Irene softly pulled Greggy and with no emotions, her husband followed.

"I am fine mahal ko, do not worry about me mawawala din ito" greggy planted a soft kiss on his husbands forehead. Eliza together with Fred who just came in testimonies of the sweetness of her parents, their parents.

"Ang sweet talaga nila love noh, kahit antagal na nila you can really see that they really love each other" Frederick complimented.

"Sinabi mo pa fred. Also, dapat lang talaga mahalin ni daddy ang mommy. He worked hard so much makuha lang ni dad si mommy." eliza said as her gaze is still in her parents.

The two pairs were just having their time for a minute when suddenly Charimaine screamed.

"Kuyaa pangit nandito kanaa pala! Nasaan ang cake ko?" she ran to the two and gave frederick a hug.

"Ay oo baby, binilhan kita teka nasa car. Kukunin lang ni kuya ha" Frederick explained to Eliza's 6 years old sister. Eliza was about to get the cake in the car when Fred stopped her. He insists that he'll be the one to get the cake.

"Thank you" Eliza said leaning her head to her fiance's broad shoulder as they watch chari eating the cake.

"Why? Was it because of the cake love?" Fred asked confusingly.

Eliza just smiled and kissed his cheeks. "No, thank you for treating and caring for her as your own sister."

"Kahit pa nung hindi mo pa ako sinagot, tinuturing ko na yang kapatid, who can't love and adore that little angel" fred explained looking at chari who has already a dirty face.

The two walked in towards chari's place and cleaned her up which was sawn by Irene and Greggy.

"She will be in good hands love, i promise" Irene uttered, holding greggy's hands.

"Pero what if sasaktan nya ang anak natin? Irene gwapo sya, pwede syang mambabae" he worriedly asked again. As the wedding comes in closer, the more what if comes in greggy's mind.

"Bakit nambabae ka ba? Gwapo ka din naman ah" banat ni Irene, napalakas nya ang kanyang boses kaya nakuha nila ang atensyon ng tatlo.

"Mahal ko, please give dad your assurance. He is not yet ready to give me off to you. Be gentle in him lang please." Eliza pleaded with her fiance. This might be the way for greggy's peace of mind. A boy talks.

Frederick nodded and kissed Eliza's temple. He smiled as he assured her that yes, he will.

. . . . . . . . .

Vote and Comment.