Chapter XI

The whole family was having fun in the Gardens, several pictures were taken, and family and solo shots were being clicked on their DSLR's and phone cameras.

"Ay hala, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to" Eliza accidentally bumped into someone as she was busy looking at her picture.

"I'm so sorry also miss, I didn't see you coming" A familiar voice answered. Eliza looked up and saw him, the face he hasn't expected to meet. His old suitor whom she took down, Frederick.

"Oh my God, Fred! You're here also! Uhmm hii. Nice to see you here!" She greeted him, offering her hands. Frederick gladly accepted her. After years of suiting Eliza and being declined, he decided to study in Singapore and planned to stay for good in SG.

"Uhm ye-yes, I'm here until the end of the year. Kasi, I'll be going to England for work. Time flies ha, graduating na tayo. What brings you here, work? Or you are with your special someone?" he asked averting his eyes around her.

Eliza laughed, slapping softly Frederick's arms. Frederick knew that when Eliza is happy, sad, or whatever her emotions is, she always slapped someone in his/her arms. "Hindi, sira! I'm with my family. We are celebrating my grandparent's anniversary kasi"

"Ikaw ha hindi ka pa din nagbago. Mapanakit ka pa din. Well see you around england, i heard na Jea will be going there which i also believe you are too" he smirked.

Eliza rolled her eyes, "yucks first of all don't ever do that look on me, ipapakulam talaga kita. Secondly, I won't go with jang kasi i'm thinking to study in korea for my second degree so hopefully it will go well as planned. Sige na, I'll go back with my fam na". Frederick bids farewell to Eliza and gives her a side kiss, the beso.

Little didn't Eliza know, everyone in the family was already looking at her. When she looked back, she can already see everyone's serious faces. "What's with that faces?" she laughed, approaching them.

Imee rolled her eyes, "who was that?"

"Bakit may pa kiss pa?" Bong added.

"Tapos may pa shake hands pa Anak" Greggy looked at his daughter in the eyes.

"Eliza is her your boyfriend? Sinundan ka ba nya from Philippines to here?" Imelda asked seriously.

Eliza laughed hysterically and kissed her grandmother. "Kalma okay. Well, noon... liniligawan nya ako and-"

"And sinagot mo? Tarantado habulin natin" Borgy cut her cousin and was about to follow Frederick but Eliza pulled his hands.

"Kuya borgy and OA mo para kang si mama, nakakaloka ka ha. Eto kasi wag atat ng atat sumagot. Pakinggan nyo muna ako" eliza scracthes her head. Everyone's ears were all on Eliza.

"He was making ligaw on me noon, since high school pa but i took him down several times until her finally decided to stay here in SG. we talked until now but not that much, all about kaguluhan stuff lang sa batch ang connection namin. So okay I'm not into relationship kumalma kayo". Everyone sigh. They trusted her but they will also understand if someday she will present a gent to them as her better half but they don't want her to have a secret relationship to avoid complications.

"Ang oa nyo" Eliza rolled her eyes. Irene was just silent. She has been that moved since breakfast. Imee notices her sister's gestures, so she decided to have a word with her.

"Are you okay, Rene? Did something bother you ading?" Imee asked holding her sister's hand.

Irene smiles lightly. "N-no, nothing manang it's just ano uhm" She sighs and takes a deep breath. "It's just nagseselos ako." Irene closed her eyes and bit her lips.

"Ha? From who? Don't tell me you're jealous of-"

"Ye-yes, i am jelous of your closeness between you and my daughter, manang. I am sorry but i just can't help it." Irene cut her sister's question. She's nervous about how her sister will react to her confession.

Imee hugged her sister tightly. "If needed, I will distance myself from her. I'm sorry if you felt that way Rene". Imee also doesn't know how to feel. She was stunned to know what Irene just said but as an eldest, she needs to help her sister in all the struggles she will be facing even if sometimes, it hurts her.

" Thank you so much, manang. I promise to make it up to her and we'll be okay when we go back to the Philippines" Irene joyfully answered as she hugged back her manang.

"May ganyanang session pala kayo, hindi nyo man lang ako sinali. Para naman kayong hindi kapatid" The two withdrew their hug as they heard the voice of Bong, the favorite one.

"Che hindi kasali ang mga paborito dito. Doon ka na nga naiinis ako sa pagmumukha mo" Imee rolled her eyes, pushing bong to their families direction.

Bong gave them an unbelieve looked, "manang buntis ka ba? O talagang pinaglihi ka ni mommy sa dragon ang maldita mo"He asked.

Irene and Imee's eyes widened on their brother's question. "Siraulo ka bong. Anong buntis. Ikaw kaya ipasok ko sa tyan ng mommy" She rolled her eyes. "Hali kana nga rene, may asong nakawala sa gardens baka makagat tayo" Imee pulled her sister. Napatawa na lang si Irene sa tinuran ng kanyang mga kapatid. Para itong mga bata na nagbabagayan sa isang laruan.

"Oh mama, bad mood ka ata. Success ata ang pambwebwesit ni papa bong sayo" Eliza laughed asking her mother. She saw her mama imee looking so irritated as she and her mom walked in their direction.

"Yung daddy nyo, ligpitin nyo yan kung ayaw nyong ako ang magpaligpit nyan sa guwardya" Imee told the marcos boys. Everyone laughed at Imee's statement.

"Te-teka bakit ba? Ano bang nangyayari?" Imelda asked her daughters, calmy.

Irene chuckled first before answering, "eh kasi mommy tinanong ni kuya kung buntis ba si manang. E ayon nainis" she explained, trying her best not to laugh.

Imee pinched her sister's waist, "sige isaysay mo pa kung ayaw mong ipaigpit din kita sa anak mo". Eliza went to Imee's side and held her hands, she already knew that her tita is now angry.

"Eh mama, what's wrong po ba if buntis kayo? Eh nanjan naman si papa, diba pa?" Eliza winker her eyes at Mark. napakamot ulo na lang si Imee sa pagkatukso ng kanyang pamangkin. "Aysus kung hindi lang kita paborito, matagal na kitang nabugbog elay ha"

Imee was about to pinch her niece's nose but Eliza ran immediately to Imelda's back. "Bleh huli pero di kulong" She stuck her tongue out.

"Oh sya sya tama na yan. Let's have lunch na at gutom na ako" Imelda stopped everyone's teasing to Imee. She walked first going to the van.

"Eli dun ka muna maupo beside your mommy," Imee said as she pointed to a vacant seat beside her mother.

. . . . . . . . . .

Vote and Comment.