Chapter XIX

"She still hated me for the mistakes i didn't done, well congratulations eliza. This is now your sign to accept the offer" She whispered, looking at her mother.

Eliza stood up and opened her bag to get her phone and dialed someone. Few moments of ringing it answered. "Hello, jang. I'm in. see you next week" She calmly said and turned off the phone. She checked Irene again, and luckily her fever went down a bit.

12:45 pm. Irene moved a little bit and slowly opened her eyes, she saw her daughter beside her, leaning on the headboard, she was sleeping. She slowly gets up to wake her daughter to join her for eat. "Margarethe, anak" she called her daughter's attention with her sweet voice, medyo paos ito.

Eliza woke up when she heard her mother's voice, she smiled lightly when she saw her mother sitting beside her. "Ah gising na po pala kayo. Come na po let's eat. I know your starving. Sinukahan mo kasi ako kanina" Eliza tried to avoid Irene's gaze.

Irene smiled lightly. "Thank you for taking care of me, anak. I thought daddy mo ang natawagan ko but it's you pala" She chuckled softly....

"Tama na po yan, ang importante uupa na yung lagnat mo. I'll call dad na lang to bring a meds for you. " She explained, coldly. smiled forcibly. She guided Irene going to downstairs.

The two just ate their lunch together, Irene talks about what is happening in their house and cute things. Eliza on the other hand remained silent. " i hate you. . ." Irene's words keep on roaming around her mind. A soft tear escaped from her eyes, and she immediately wiped it, so that Irene won't notice.

"Eliza, anak. Are you okay? May problems ka ba sa nursing studies mo? months na lang, graduate kana. I'm sure mommy will give you a grand celebration" She asked softly, and she took a seat beside her.

"Is there any problem ba with schools or anything, baby? Mommy is here with you anak. you can tell mommy everything" Irene was about to hold her daughter's hand but Eliza quickly put it at her side. Irene's brows raised

"Eli, anak. Look, we are trying to be good na diba. We really are. We love-"

"you don't love me and Would you just stop pretending na mahal nyo po ako? Well in fact napipilitan nyo lang akong mahalin" Eliza looked at her mom, she was now standing. Irene's eyes widened she doesn't know what her daughter was telling.

"Ma, mahal mo ba talaga ako? Minahal mo ba ako? Ni isa ket katiting na pagmamahal, naparamdam mo ba yun sakin, diba mommy wala? Kasi una pa lang wala na kanang pake sakin. Una pa lang, minahal mo na lang ako ng sapilitan. oo, hindi ako sa ate Charlotte pero ma, kailangan ko din ng pagmamahal mo, kailangan kita, anak mo ako" Eliza, confronted her Mother, Irene. She is crying tremendously. She is trying herself not to crack her voice

"Kahit sa araw na ito, sa huling araw ko, dito. Maramdaman ko man lang ang pagmamahal mo, palayain mo na ako" She whispered, and quickly get her things and drove off the car.

Irene was left with a big question in her head, she doesn't know what is going on. She wanted to call her but she can't.

The whole afternoon, Irene was just in her room thinking and recalling what made her daughter think about it. At first, she loved her for responsibility but later realized how precious and pure eliza is. She is even planning to celebrate her 18th birthday even if it is a year late already.

"Hello, hon. how are you na? I am free this evening and i thought that we should go on a date, with margarethe" Greggy asked his wife. He just got home from the office. Irene didn't tell her husband what had happened. She kept it all by herself.

"Greggy, i can't " Her voice cracked.

Greggy went to her wife and face her, "hey what happen?? Did you my girl have mis interpretation again?" he kneeled in front of her wife to level her.

Irene just nodded and burst out crying. "I don't know what to do greg. I thought we are okay na but something happen on the last day. She took care of me but one of a sudden she- she just confronted me and her words hurt me in here, greg" Irene sobbed endlessly, pointing at her heart. "She was our rainbow but I didn't expect that I am her hurricane that fades away her shining colors" Irene continued to sob. Greggy just let her wife cry on him and eases her pain by simply saying, no, and she is an excellent mother to their children.

Night comes, and Irene is watching a movie in their room. They just finished eating dinner.

"Ang gwapo mo" she chuckled as he saw greggy, topless from the bathroom.

Greggy smirked, "ang ganda mo din, mrs ko." biting his lips. " ang lamig naman ng kwrto parang gusto ko ng pampainit ha" he jumped into the bed and let his topless body enchant and roamed his body on his wife's eyes.

"Gregorio, huwag kang mag akit ngayon. May problema tayo, hindi pwede"Irene moods quickly changed, she' sad between her relationship with them and her daughter.

" oh why? I just said lang naman na malamig ang mundo" He slowly crawls on Irene and the two just shared their love and sweetness in a very cold room.

. . . . . . . . . .

Vote and Comment.