Chapter XVI

After moments of Irene playing with the kid. She felt that eliza isnt already in her back. " saan kaya pumunta yun". Exactly, the woman went out of the comfort room and she later looks for Eliza and found her near the fountain, sitting on the flat stones.

"Hey, is everything alright with you nak?" She sat beside her daughter. Eliza was just looking down, she doesn't want to talk to her mom to avoid throwing harsh words.

They are slowly getting close to each other but sometimes the unsaid words through pain keep haunting them. Nonetheless, Eliza did really try coping with her mother, and the same as Irene. They are doing it not because of love but because of duty. The duty of being a mother and a daughter.

" ah i'm okay lang po, masama lang ho ang pakiramdam ko. Let's go back na lang siguro sa hotel para makapagpahinga tayo before the flight." Eliza plainly said. She stood up and went straight to the van, leaving Irene at fountains, "Did i do something bad to her?" She asked herself, following her daughter in the van.

When irene rode the van, the chauffeur turned on the engine and drove going back to the hotel. The whole ride was very loud, loud silence. Eliza put on her earphones making Irene fail to ask her daughter about her problem earlier.

Upon arriving at the hotel, Eliza went out first. She didn't wait for Irene. She ran toward her aunt's room, she can't contain her emotions anymore. She doesn't know what to feel. She feels jealous, but there is nothing scenario for her to get jealous.

"Mama, please open the door," Eliza said softly, knocking on the door.

She knocked twice before imee answered, " eli, please go back to you parents room, anak. They might find you". The door is still closed.

Imee didn't hear any noise outside so she thought that her niece already left not until she heard sobs.

"Si eliza ba yun, love?" Mark looked at his wife. Imee looked at mark back before The couple rushed and went to the door and opened it. They were astonished to see Eliza, sitting on the floor, leaning her back on the wall. She was crying endlessly.

Imee hugged her tightly " hey, what happened? Mama and papa are here lang baby" she hugged her niece and comforted her. She don't know what to say to let her calm down. Eliza just keeps on sobbing on Imee's shoulder.

" hon, please carry her in our room" imee mouthed her husband, s she felt that Eliza fell asleep out of tiredness from crying.

"Sa tingin mo hon, ano kayang nangyari sa shopping nila ni Irene at umuwi ito ng luhaan" Mark asked his wife as he put Eliza in their bed.

Imee took a sit at the bedside and look at him, " i don't know love, i thought they are okay na. I thought this will be the start na " she kissed Eliza's temple. " let's just let her sleep muna" Imee covered her niece a comforter and the couple qent out of the room.

Irene, on the other hand, is overthinking, she keeps on recalling and thinking about her wrong moves. As she walks into their room, she saw her daughter knocking on her sister's room, silently sobbing. She decided not to go in her, "maybe she needs space" Irene remarked as she opened the door.

Her eyes have gazed on Greggy who had just done freshening up. He is still on his towel, topless.

"Hello, love." She greeted him, smiling, trying to hide what happen.

Greggy kissed Irene's lips. He can sense that something is wrong happened. " is there something wrong, hon? Where is eli?" He asked her, cupping her lovely face.

She closed her eyes upon the question of her husband. A tear escapes from her eyes, she is softer when it comes to her daughter, charlotte but she has also felt that softness in Eliza. " i dont know hon, umiiyak sya. i heard her crying outside manang's room. Kanina okay lang naman kaming namili not until---" she stopped on remembering something.

"Oh shoot, did eli just get jealous?" She looked at her husband who was now in a confused look. "Eli did what hon?" He asked her with a confusing look.

" e, e kasi. A woman asked me to hold her child sa may confort room kanina. The baby is so cute kasi, it is a baby girl and i just cant say no, nanay din ako i know how it feels noh. the baby kasi keeps on smiling at me. We played lightly and speedily lang. Then after that bigla na lang syang nawala sa likod ko. She left me." She explained. Napaupo na lang sya. She didn't take her actions carefully.

Greggy kneeled down to the level on his wife, "Honey, dont overthink so much. Baka wala lang sa mood si Eliza. Tomorrow uuwi na tayo ng pilipinas. Let's asked her if pwede ba syang umuwi satin sa forbes, it has been a while na din, hmkay?" He explained and showered her with kisses.

"Gregg stop that na, baka san pa yan mapupunta. Ang gwapo mo pa naman ngayon" she pouted, sitting back on her husband.

Greggy chuckled, " wha wait what did i do? What do you expect me to wear, kakaligo ko lang hon. Saan ka ba nakakita ng naliligo na naka corporate work. Pammbihira ka naman" he scratches his nape.

He then thinks of an Idea. It has been a while since they made it. " love" he calls his wife's attention.

Irene slowly looks back and saw his husband smirking at her, " ang baboy mo gregorio. Magsitigil ka. Wala ako sa mood ngayon." He slapped his arms.

Greggy didn't mind his wife's sermons, he continued his work on her until she finally allowed him to his wish. The couple is having their own worlds of happiness, sharing their loves in the room. At least by that love sharing, Greggy made Irene forget her overthinking of what happened.

. . . . . . . . . .

Vote and Comment.