Chapter 5

A/N The picture is of Oscar.

The next day, I got up early and was able to have a good breakfast. The omega made me pancakes, bacon, eggs, and sausages. It was fantastic.

I gathered everything I needed for school then my phone went off. It was a message from Nicholas.

Nicholas: Have a wonderful day at school.

Me: Thank you. See you soon.

Nicholas: You bet.

I couldn't wait until Oscar picked me up so I went outside to wait for him. I wanted to know how it went with Kara's parents. He showed up ten minutes later.

"So how did it go last night?" I asked, getting into the car.

"I got mixed reviews. Her mother was happy for us but her father, not so much," he said.

"Oh? And why not? You're a great guy," I said.

"He felt we should have waited to mark and mate," he said.

"What's the point? Once you find your mate, there's no one else for you. Why wait?" I asked.

"Maybe you should talk to him," he said.

"I would gladly do that for you but he's not going to listen to me. Maybe my mom could talk some sense into him," I said.

"Someone needs to because I'm not allowed to see her. I don't know for how long. I'd go crazy if we couldn't mindlink," he said.

"That's not fair. He should let you guys see each other. I can't wait until I get my wolf," I said.

"Speaking of, I wanted to talk to you about last night," he said. "You know you're like a little sister to me. I just wanted to make sure he wasn't moving too quickly for you."

"I'm good with our pace," I said. "We're on the same page about saving ourselves for our mates. Everything else is fair game."

"See but that's where you need to refine things," he said. "Are we talking oral sex? Manual stimulation? Where is it considered too far?"

"My only stipulation is no coitus," I said.

"Is that really how you feel? Does he feel the same way?" He asked.

"I guess we can talk about it tonight," I said.

"You're seeing him tonight?" He asked.

"Yes. We have a date," I said.

"I think you should get to know him better. You guys are obviously attracted to each other, but see if there's more," he said, pulling up to my school.

"I will Oscar. See you after school," I said.

"Have a great day Addison," he said.

"Thank you," I said, getting out of the car.

School was a drag. I didn't have the interest to learn anything new and the teachers all seemed ready for vacation.

At lunch time I sat with a group of my friends. Tim came over and sat next to me. Everyone was talking about my hickey thinking it was Tim who did it. He didn't correct them but I caught him glaring at me a few times.

"Are we still on for this weekend?" He asked.

"Yes. To your mystery date," I said smiling.

"Did he give that to you?" He asked.

"Who?" I asked.

"The diner guy?" He asked.

"Yes. It was him," I said.