Chapter 25

As soon as I got into the water I felt his hands between my legs. It has been so long I wasn't used to the intrusion. When his mouth touched me I moved my legs to hang over the rim giving him full access. 

I could feel his hands in my hair and realized they were his actual hands. He was massaging my head as he gave me head.

"Are you ready for bed," he whispered.

"Help me up," I commanded.

"Did you just try to command me?" He asked

"Sorry. Bad habits," I said.

"I thought it was hot," he said.

He helped me out of the tub then dried me off. We walked to the bedroom and my water broke. I grabbed his hand as the cramps started again.

"What was that," he asked.

"My water," I said.

He mindlinked someone leaving me freaking out. I wasn't ready. This was all happening too soon. When this was done, I would have a baby. I wasn't ready for a baby. I wanted my mom. 

"Jace, I want my mom," I said.

"So get your mother. The doctor said we have to measure how long the contractions are, then go to the hospital when you have painful contractions lasting one minute each occurring every five minutes for more than two hours," he says.

"What?" I ask.

"Go get your mother," he said.

"Come with me," I say.

"No. I have to make sure you come back," he said. " Hurry up."

I teleported to Shadow Moon to find my mother. As soon as I landed I had another contraction. I felt a hand rub my back and knew it was Jace. 

Me: I don't see her.

Jace: let's look around. Start at the pack house.

I went to the pack house holding his hand. No one was downstairs. My parents' rooms were on the third floor. I was not about to climb all those stairs. I teleported up and almost lost my balance on the top step. Jace caught me.

I knocked on the door. My father answered. 

"What's up, Addy?" He asked.

"I'm going into labor. I need Mom," I said.

"Come in. Take a seat," he said.

I sat in my mother's recliner. The same one she has at the palace. It has a get you up mode that would help me when it's time to leave. 

"When did your labor start?" He asked.

"My water just broke," I said.

"Are you sure you didn't just pee?" He asked.

"Dad. You're not funny. Where's Mom?" I asked.

"She putting your brother down," he said.

"So you're officially making me a grandfather. I don't feel that old," he said. "Do I look it?"

"No Dad," I say.

Jace: Hurry up, Addy. The doctor wants to see you.

Me: What? Why?

Jace: Because you're early.

"Dad, can you please go get her?" I asked.

"In a minute. Is he here?" He asked.