Chapter 12

Author's note: picture of Aiden.

"Would you like to stay for pizza?" I asked Aiden.

"I don't think there's enough food," Nick said.

"Nonsense. You ordered two dozen wings and garlic knots plus the pizza. That's more than enough to share," I said.

"I ate at your party. I'm just going to tell Nick here what I have to say and leave. It was good seeing you again. See you soon," Aiden said.

"Bye," I said as they exited the apartment.

I ran to the door to see if I could hear anything but someone was scratching on it. I couldn't believe they were using these measures to make their words inaudible.

I went back to the couch and waited for Nick to come back. He came in thirty whole minutes later with the food.

"Did you really make Aiden leave?" I asked.

"Of course. This is our night. He shouldn't have come here in the first place," he said.

"Okay Alpha," I said teasingly.

"I'm not an Alpha, but I do run their pack. It's slowly growing as we get the word out," he said.

"Can I visit your pack?" I asked.

"I expect we'll live there for a while after you graduate," he said.

"Really? I thought we'd live in the Palace so you can get some practice being King," I said.

"I'm not really interested in doing that," he said.

"Doing what? Being King or learning about the job?" I asked.

"Either one really, but I will for you," he said.

 "You scared me there for a second. Though I am leaning towards abdicating, you almost had me convinced not to. Your support means everything to me," I said.

"Thank you. I am honored . I do think you'll make an amazing Queen and now we get to live that life together," he said.

I put my pizza down and kissed him. He pulled me towards him so I straddled him. I kissed him then checked out his mark. It was beautiful. I got off him and went to the bathroom to see if mine looked the same. It did. 

It was a white wolf and black wolf curled together like the yin yang. The white wolf has a bluish tint to its trail with a giant white star. The black wolf had a red trail with an orange star with tiny stars all around.

I went back to Nicholas and showed him my mark. He looked at it then asked if his was the same. I asked if his wolf was black and he said it was.

I sat down and he began sucking on my mark making me wet again. He pulled off my dress and pulled me into his lap.

"I want you on top this time. Show me how much you want me," he said.

Nick and I made love on and off all night until we finally got some sleep around five in the morning. We spent the next three days like that.

On day four I said, "I want to see your wolf. And I want to let my wolf out."

"Okay. We can't really run around here," he said.

"We can go to the Palace so I can get some clothes and my school things. I still have two and a half months left," I said.

"Right. I completely forgot you were still in school. I suppose I could drive you back and forth to keep you here. Let's go get your things.

He gave me a change of clothes so I didn't have to wear my dress again. We've been completely naked the past few days so wearing clothes felt weird.

We made our way to the Palace where I packed a bag full of clothes and packed my book bag full of all my school supplies and books. I packed it away in his car and then we went to the North gate for a run.