take your anger out on me ~ rafe

summary:
rafe is mad about something that happened at work so you let him.. 'take out his anger' on you.
a safe word is involved, that may or may not get used ;)

your pov

your current sitting on the couch waiting for rafe to come home.

ever since you and rafe got married and moved in together, works been really stressful for him as ward handed cameron development over to him, saying that he is a married man now and should make some money. you feel bad, you want to help him but dont know shit about business.

you work as a part time, waitress at the country club. you felt that wasn't enough so you got a second job, working at the gym.

rafe assures you he makes more enough money for the both of you but you dont care. you still wanted to do this instead of sitting on your ass all day.

you hear the door open, then slap shut.

you walk over to rafe and he's taking his shoes off, "hey baby. how was work?" you ask. "terrible. i had to fire john and macy cuz i caught them fucking in her office, and so everyone else had extra work, i was trying to hire new people, god it was a mess." he explains.

"jesus. i keep telling you, teach me about this shit and i can help you" i say. "its fine. i dont need you stressing out" he says.

you start to think about what can take his mind off of thing.. BOOM. you got an idea.

"hey rafe.." i say. "yes, darling?" he says. "meet me up in our room" i tell him.

i dont say anything else as i run up the stairs.

i very quickly take off my leggings and tank top.

i rip off my bra and underwear and go through the clothes to find his favourite pair of lingerie.

i find it. put it on before laying in our bed.

soon rafe walks in. he looks me up and down before grinning.

he takes off his coat and puts it aside before getting on top of me.

he connects our lips and i start to double task, and un button his shirt as we continue to kiss.

we take the shirt off of him and i pull apart from the kiss.

"i-i want you to take out all your stress, and anger out on my body" i tell him. he grabs my jaw and makes me look him in the eyes.

"watch your mouth princess, you'll regret your words later" he says. "you sure you can be a good girl for me?" he asks. i nod my head. "good" he says.

"you know your safe word right?" he asks. "yes its panda" i say.

he starts to take off his belt. "lay on your stomach" he says.

i do as he says, turning around. i hear rattling before i feel a sharp pain on my ass, causing me to hiss in pain, as i flinch a little in the bed.

i cant even tell if that was his hand or the belt. "stay still darling" he says. before i have time to say anything i feel that stinging sensation again, along with a big clap noise, it was definitely the belt.

i feel some tears prick in my eyes but i quickly wipe them away.

i feel him rip off my underwear and then without waring he pounds in to me from behind.

he gives me half a second to adjust to him beofore he starts moving, in and out of me fast and hard. god he was hard.

"fuck rafe!" i moan as i feel him get deeper inside of me, hitting my g spot perfectly.

he pulls both my hands above my head and intertwines our fingers, pushing my hands into the mattress.

I feel myself arch my back up, causing him to get even deeper inside of me, both of us moaning. "shit y/n, your so fucking tight" he moans.

"i-i need to cum" you whimper. he suddenly then pulls out of me. "what the hell rafe" i say, frustrated by the feeling of almost reaching my high. "im not done with you yet." he says.

he takes off my bra and throws it onto the floor.

he flips me around so I'm on my back, he grabs both of my arms and pins them above my head with one of his hands, crapping and squeezing one of my tats with his other.

i cant tell if this is pain of plessure but i let out a moan and tilt my head backwards on the bed.

he attaches his lips to my other tit, sucking on my nipple.

eventually he stops, again without a fucking warning he pounds back into you, the both of you letting out loud moans.

"fuuuck" rafe moans as he keeps your hands pinned.

he grabs your throat and gently squeezes it. "who owns this pussy y/n?" he asks. "you- you! rafe cam-cameron" you say, pretty breathless. "good girl" he says.

he starts to squeeze your neck a bit too hard for your liking, "rafe, let go" you try and say, it came out much weaker than expected which just turned him on even more.

"rafe, panda!" you cry out. you feel some hot salty tears running down your cheeks.

almost immediately he lets go of your throat, his dick is slightly out of you, slightly in you, as you take deep breath's and he speaks.

"what happened? are you okay baby?" he asks as he rubs your arm up and down. "yes- i- i just couldn't breath well and i got scared. im sorry" i say. "no dont be sorry, we have a safe word for a reason i always want you to use it" he says.

he wipes all the tears away from your face and places a soft kiss on your cheek and pushes some of your sweaty hair behind your ear.

"can we continue now?" you ask. "you want to?" he asks. "yes" you say "whatever you say." he says.

he slides fully back in to you and goes in and out.

he only needs to do this for a short time before you both cum, him releasing onto your stomach. after that he goes and gets paper towels to clean off your stomach.

he puts his boxers back on and jumps back in to bed.

"are you feeling less stressed?" you ask him. "i'm not stressed at all anymore." he says.

you roll on top of him and flop down onto his chest, kissing his lips beofore resting on his chest. "i truly love you, y/n. im so happy we got married." he says. "me to rafe, and i love you so much more" you smile. "impossible" he speaks.