Girl friend~ Rafe

a/n: this is based off the song girlfriend by heavyweight. the lyrics will be in this font.

Ive been dating Tyler.. and I cheated on him with Rafe.

I know its wrong. I hate cheaters, I hate myself but.. Tyler treats me so badly, he's so controlling and we're always fighting. I feel trapped, being too afraid to break up with him.

Rafe treats me so good, with respect and affection, I got selfish and couldn't help myself.

Today, I was with Rafe and forgot my phone at home.

I was sitting with Rafe in his room when his phone started ringing. "Sorry." He said. "You're good." I said.

He answered it, putting it on speaker.

" Hello" They said  "Hey, who is this?" Said Rafe.
"Who is this? I mean your number was in my girl's phone" It was Tyler, he went through my phone.

'Its Tyler' I mouthed to Rafe

"Who is your girl, man?" Said Rafe. "Y/n"  Said Tyler. "Y/n?" Said Rafe.

"Ayy, don't play dumb, is you talkin' to her or what? Tell me what it is?" Said Tyler. Rafe let out a laugh.

"I mean, is she tryna talk? I mean, y'all talkin' or somethin'?" Asked Tyler.

"Ayy, look man, about that, right there, dawg, hum" Rafe said.

"I mean what you tryna say? Ayy, just say it, man" Spoke Tyler.

"About that man.." Rafe looked at me, mouthing a 'sorry' before talking.

"Your girlfriend wants to be my girlfriend
She be callin' me, tellin' me" Said Rafe. "Yo what the fuck man?" Said Tyler.

"How you ain't hittin' it like you 'posed to hit it
You slippin', I think it's time I slip in, dog." Said Rafe. Oh god. "Excuse me? Who the fuck are you even?" Asked Tyler.

"Now lately, your baby's been my baby, sorta
I've been on her, she been on me too, and it's all because of you" Said Rafe. "Whats that even mean?" Asked Tyler.

"You ain't  treatin' her like you 'posed to" Said Rafe.

It was silent from Tylers end so Rafe kept talking. "Your girlfriend wants to be mine, she calls me all the time, that let's me know I'm on her mind" God he was making this worse and worse. "Jesus christ who are you, 'cuz im so close to whopping your ass." Said Tyler.

"Rafe, Rafe Cameron and bro I'm sorry it had to turn out this way, but your girlfriend wants to be my girlfriend" Said Rafe.

Tyler hung up.

"Rafe what the hell! You just got me in to so much shit." I said. "Take a look at the picture and, baby, he ain't what you need" Said Rafe

"Then what do I need Rafe?" I sighed. "Whatever you want, I got it, come to me" He said.

"Rafe I'm a terrible person. I hate cheater and I cheated." I said. "He treated you like shit Y/n! I mean Ive seen how uncomfortable you look around him. Just last week, I saw you guys at the country club, I.. I didn't mean to listen in but I did, and the guy didn't even let you get the burger you wanted! Made you get that shitty, lettuce thing, Y/n, thats not a boyfriend thats a fucking dick." Said Rafe.

"You deserve better. I think it's time you let him know, that you need to let him go" Said Rafe. I shrugged.

"I can show you better Y/n." He said. "Hm." I said.

"I just feel so bad." I said. "Last week, Kelces party, he claimed your dress made you look like a whore and forced you to wear his jacket in "104 weather! That's, not a boyfriend thats an asshole." Said Rafe. "Hm." I spoke.

"Y/n, come on! Id treat you so much better! I-Id recommend you, my favourite meal, a-and Id buy you all the short dresses that show off your tits, and tell you how good you look, and then show you off at a party, not make you hide your gorgeous self in a jacket in extremely hot weather!" He said.

His words made a smile form on my face. "Let me take you out Y/n? Tomorrow night, 6pm. And for the record, wear whatever you like, love." He said. "I-Okay Rafe." I said. "Yeah?" He grinned. "Yeah." I nodded.

a/n:

sorry this is short i just was listening to this song and got an idea.