beach party~ rafe

summary: you and rafe.. find each other at a party, as enemies.. rafe gets mean..

also i decided to put warnings so yeah..

warning:
degrading, slut shaming, public sex,humiliating, nsfw, begging, sex tape, punishment

your pov:

today was a big party that happened every year in the outerbanks.

it was a big party on the beach where everyones in there swimming suits and there was a shit load of food and alcohol.

everyone was in and out of the water, eating, and drinking all night.

i wore my tinniest bikini, that pushed up my breasts and was a thong bikini.

i didn't care, this was the one night everyone could be practically naked, with no judgment.

i was currently drinking a can of beer while looking at the water.

the music was so loud i couldn't hear someone walking up to me.

i felt a sharp stinging on my ass, and almost gasped.

i turned around and saw rafe mother fucking cameron.

lets just say me and rafe do not get along, at all.

"dont touch my ass you perv" i say. "if you didn't have your whole fucking ass out like a goddamn slut i wouldn't need to. just teaching you a lesson princess" he says.

my mouth falls open. "you can't be serious rafe! you're literally just in shorts!" i say. "and would love for you to suck on whats under them" he smirks.

"you're disgusting!" i say as i start to walk away.

he grabs on to my wrist and pulls me back.

"i think you should look at me when im talking to you." he says. my heart was beating so damn fast.

he grabs my ass and squeezes it hard, making me squirm in his grip. "you're ganna be a good slut for me? huh?" he asks. i nod my head.

"so good" i say. "how good?" he asks. "so good rafe please!" i say.

"please what?" he says with a grin. "please stop with the teasing and just get inside of me" i plead, getting wetter by the second.

"oh but darling whats the fun in that?" he asks. i look up at him and he leans down, sloppily kissing me, hard.

he grips my ass yet again, this time lifting me up in to the air and walking somewhere more private.

once we were a bit more far away. he put me down behind a tree and looks me in the eyes.

"i think you need to be punished for last week" he says. i stop to remember last week, and remember i yelled at him because he didn't give me a drink at his party.

"maybe.." i whisper. he practically rips off my bottoms.

my wetness allows him to push two fingers in me, and move them fast.

i bite on to his shoulder leaving marks as i moan on to him.

he fingers me for a minute before he takes his fingers out and takes off his bottoms, before lifting my up and putting himself inside of me, not waiting a second before pounding in and out of me.

"god oh fuck" i moan as i pull on his hair.

he continues to do this before he pulls off my top and grabs my breast.

"shit i-i need to cum rafe" i moan. "that fast?" he teases.

i nod my head quickly.

"wait" he says. "no- fuck please" i say.

"you ganna be a good girl?" he asks. "so good, fuck amazing rafe please" i groan.

"alright darling youve been pretty damn amazing so go for it" he says as he still holds me firmly.

he continues to thrust in and out as i cum around his dick, fighting the urge to scream his name.

"fuck you gotta get off before i cum inside of you" he says.

im out of breath but i wiggle out of his grasp and stand on the ground, legs shaky.

rafe cums and i dont know what to do, i clean myself off with my hands and then stick them in the ocean, rafe doing the same.

i put my bikini back on and rafe puts his shorts back on.

i was about to speak but kelce and topper walk out of no where and come over.

"nice ass y/n" topper grins. "nice tits too butter cup" kelce smirks.

"excuse me?!" i say, turning to rafe hoping he will say something. 

rafe just laughs with a nod. "yeah y/n you're pretty damn hot" rafe smirks.

"okay what the fuck is going on?" i say.

"we just watched rafe fuck you on a fucking tree" kelce laughs. " mm rafe" topper mocks me.

my face goes red as rafe just laughs.

"thats so not okay assholes ever heard of privacy!?" i yell.

"you let him fuck you on a beach during a party and you're talking bout privacy" kelce laugh.

"we came here so no one would see but you douche bags followed us!" i say as my face gets more and more red every second from embarrassment.

"come on y/n you should know id never have sex with a pogue." he says.

i was now very confused.

"we made a bet, they didn't think you would let me get inside you but i said i could, and man oh man it was fucking easy, best 100 bucks ive ever made" he grins.

"you're such an asshole rafe this is why everyone just thinks your a stuck up asshole whos in love with his daddys money" i say as i slap him across the face.

i go to walk away but he grabs my wrist and pulls me back.

"you better watch you're fucking hands i have a video you you begging me to cum on kelces phone that i wont hesitate to send around" he says.

"please delete that" i say.

"oh now she's nice to me" he says making kelce and topper laugh.

"im serious please i have a scholarship a-and if they see that ita ganna get taken away" i say fighting the tears that were threatening to come out.

"your good princess, its only mine to watch kelce will delate it. you just watch your mouth love" he says.

i cant stand to look at him to i fight the urge to slap him again and i walk away.

fucking asshole