Cant see you with anyone else~Rafe

Me and Rafe have a 1 year old baby boy together, although we broke up because it wasn't working out.

We tired to make it work for the baby but we fought every day.

Even my parents hated him, when they found out I was pregnant with his baby they were more then disappointed.

We fought over so much.

He hated that I was friends with pogues. He hated JJ, mainly. He started becoming really controlling, not letting me where certain things, tracking my location, checking my phone. I was so sick of it.

My main problem was his cocaine addiction. When he first started, I thought maybe he would do a line or two occasionally at partys, I didn't like it but whatever.

Then it became an addiction, his comfort, and I wouldn't allow that.

I refused to watch him kill himself over a drug and he didn't like that I would get mad at him for it.

He claimed I didn't understand which I get. I don't understand but thats no reason for him to snort shit that can potentially harm him.

I don't think Ward liked me either. Ward thought  no one could actually love his son and thought I was with him for the money, which was far from the truth.

So, in my sixth month of pregnancy, we tried to stay together we really did but it was so bad we just decided to end it.

Rafe wanted to be apart of the babys life, so we tried to stay in good terms, even though it was hard.

Now Rafe being Rafe he was ready on a date our third week broken up but I wasn't.

I hadn't gone on a date since Rafe, but tonight I would be. Kiara set me up with her cousin, Tristin.

It was Rafes days with Kellen (the baby), he is coming to pick him up, anytime.

I was ready for my date, with my makeup and hair done and in a white sundress.

"You ready to see dadda, baby?" I asked Kellen. He could only say certain words, yet the mention of his dad made his eyes light up.

"Dadda!" He said with a smile. "Yes baby, daddas coming to get you." I smiled.

As if on cue, Rafe knocked on the door.

I picked up Kellen and walked to the door, opening it. "Hi Kellen!" Rafe said, taking our baby from my arms as Kellens chubby cheeks formed a big smile, trying to wrap his small arms around his fathers chest.

I couldn't help but smile at the sight.

"Hey Y/n." He said. "Hi." I spoke.

"You wanna go play with your toys and then we can go to my house?" Rafe said. "Yes!" Kellen giggled.

"Alright, buddy." Rafe said, pulling Kellen down and allowing him to run over to his toys.

Rafe rarely ever stayed to talk and I was ganna be late for my date.

"Why're you all dressed up?" He asked. "Im wearing a sun dress, Rafe, you think this is dressed up?" I ask. "Well you straightened your hair. Which by the way looks better normally but whatever." He says.

"Thanks Rafe, that just makes me feel so good" I said sarcastically. "I didn't mean it in a bad way." He rolled his eyes.

"I have a date if you are really are so curious." I said. "A date?" He asked. "Yes Rafe." I sighed.

"With who, JJ?" He asked. "No! Now if you're done, I'm going to be late." I said.

"Does he treat you right?" He asked. "It's ganna be our first date." I said.