tutor~rafe (smut)

me and my parents just moved to town. my parents were friends with someone named ward cameron.

my mother told me that ward asked her to ask me to tutor his son, because he wasn't the best at math. she said ward would pay me so i agreed, anything for money.

today was the day i was supposed to go so my mom drove me over to their literal mansion, and dropped me off.

i nervously walked to the front door and knocked.

after about 20 seconds, a young girl opened the door. she had long brown hair and a warm smile. "hi?" she said.

"um hi." i gave her a smile. "im here for.. i think his name is rafe.." i say. "oh- i think hes in his room- just- carful i think he's snorting shit." she says with a laugh.

i dont laugh.

"sorry wheres his room?" i ask. "oh just up the- you know what follow me." she says.

i smile with a nod as i follow her up the stairs and to his room.

"thanks." i say. she nods as she walks away, and in to a different room.

i take a breath before knocking on the door. its a couple seconds before he opens it and lord.

he was not what i had been expecting.

i was expecting something well i guess not amazingly attractive and tall.

"uh can i help you?" he asks. "oh um your dad said you wanted tutoring? for math." i say. "yeah no.. i dont want no tutor." he says.

"oh.. sorry?" i say awkwardly. "yeah um. yeah.." he says as he shuts the door.

that was the most absolutely embarrassing moment of my entire existence, holy shit i want to kill myself.

i walk back downstairs, but before i leave a man stops me, probably ward.

"oh y/n! its nice to meet you!" he says. "its nice to meet you to." i say with a smile.

"where are you going i haven't paid you yet?" he says. "oh no- rafe said he didn't want tutoring." i say with an awkward smile.

"jesus christ that boy." ward says with annoyance.

"it-its okay." i say. "no hell it isn't okay, come on with me." he says.

i dont say anything as i follow him.

we walk back up to rafes room and ward opens the door.

rafe was sat on his bed, on his phone.

"what?" rafe says. "rafe shes here to tutor you, dont be rude." says ward. "i dont need a damn tutor dad." rafe rolls his eyes.

"no buts rafe, just listen to her." he says as he leaves the room, shutting the door behind us.

"i-im really sorry." i say. rafe shrugs. "it's whatever." he says.

it's silent, im just standing there as his eyes shift back to his phone.

he looks back up at me. "uh you can sit.." he say. i nod my head as i awkwardly sit back beside him.

"so um.. what-can you show me your binder?" i ask. he sighs as he grabs his backpack.

he pulls out his binder and hands it to me. it was a mess, i didn't except it to be organized but damn.

"what did you need help with? like is a test coming up that you wanna study for?" i ask. "uh yeah heres what i need to know." he says as he hands me some paper.