Ex meets the new~Rafe

Me and my ex Oliver broke up over a year ago, and I was in a happy relationship with my boyfriend Rafe.

My parents were throwing this big Christmas party, inviting the whole town, and the problem is, Rafe and Oliver never met before, and my parents were friends with Olivers parents so he would definitely be there.

I was really nervous, knowing how jealous Rafe could be, I really didn't want anything to happen at this party.

Currently, It was the day of the party, nobody was here yet, it started in an hour.

Rafe and his family were coming soon to help set up.

I was wearing a little white dress, and had my hair half up half down, I was sat on the couch as I waited for The Camerons.

The doorbell rang, "I'll get it" I yelled as I ran over to the door.

I opened the door, smiling as I saw the family. I greeted them, as they walked in.

Rose and Ward went over to my parents and me, Rafe, Sarah, and Whezzie went up to my room.

"Your hair looks so good Whezzie." I said. "Thank you." She smiled as she sat on my bed.

"Wheres your eye liner? I forgot to do mine Rose was rushing me." Sarah said with a laugh. "Dig through that bag." I told her as I pointed to it.

Rafe sat on the little love seat I had, and I sat beside him, admiring him in his suit.

"You look so good dressed up." I grinned. Sarah gagged making me and Whezzie laugh, as Rafe stuck out his middle finger towards her.

"You look so good baby. Did I get you that dress?" Rafe said. "Yes you did." I smiled.

"It's weird seeing Rafe being nice to someone." Whezzie says making us laugh, while Rafe rolls his eyes.

"So um.. this is kinda awkward but you guys know Oliver right?" I said. "Yeah..." They all said at the same time.

"Um.. my parents and his are still friends so they're invited, and I know they probably made him come so he.. he will probably be here tonight and Rafe I just wanted to say, please don't say anything weird-or act funny around him I don't want anything to happen tonight my parents were really exited about having this party." I explained.

Sarah and Whezzie gave each other a look, as Rafe looked at me confused "He's ganna be here?" He asked.

"Well.. most likely. I didn't want him to be but my parents are close friends with his so I couldn't ask them to not invite his family." I said.

"Yeah I get that it's just.. weird. Your ex boyfriend at your parents party. Do they still like him-were they sad when you broke up?" He asked.

"Rafe my parents love you." I said. "That wasn't the question." He said. "I-They think he is a good kid I guess. My dad sometimes still talks about him but they are really happy me and you are together, they love you." I said.

"I bet they were disappointed with your downgrade." Sarah says, making whezzie chuckle. "God downgrade? Oliver was terrible in every aspect." I fake gaged.

I could tell Rafe was getting uncomfortable so I tried to change the subject. "Is Topper coming?" I asked. "He should be here soon." Sarah nodded. "I think Kelce and him are coming together." Rafe said.

~~~

It's been almost 2 hours and me, Sarah, Rafe, Whezzie, Kelce, and Topper had just been sitting up in my room until now, my dad texted me saying we were expected to come down for dinner, so we did.