No good for you~Rafe

I love Rafe.

I love him so much and I'm afraid he doesn't feel the same.

I don't want him to feel the same.

I'm a mess,

I'm not good enough for him,

And for that reason i've been distancing myself from him.

I care about his feelings more then my own so I need to stay away from him.

~~~

Currently I was at home, laying on my bed when there was a knock on the window.

It was my boyfriend.. Rafe.

I got up and walked over to the window, opening it for him.

"Hey." he said as he climbed in, closing the window behind him.

"Hi." I replied as I sat on the bed. "I-are you okay?" He asked. "What? Yes i'm good, why?" I asked.

"Um.. Something-something had changed in you...towards me" He said. "Hm?" I asked.

"You.. you're distant...cold" He said.

"And I don't know what Ive done.. but, I'll leave you alone from now on if thats what you want" My eyes filled with tears.

"Is that what you want?" He asked. When I didn't say anything his eyes also became filled with tears.

"You know why I'm ganna leave you alone? Cause I care about your feelings more then my own." He said.

"Rafe.." I wanted to say more but I couldn't.

"I love you." He cupped my cheek with his hand. When I showed no emotion he stood up and turned around, "There I said it." He said.

"I would never let anyone, or anything hurt you. I've never felt that way about anyone." He said.

"So.. So if you don't wanna be with me, if you dont love me, tell me because I will leave. I will climb right back out of your window and stop bothering you and-and if thats the case I'm sorry for loving you, because I don't think I can stop." He spoke.

Thats the moment I realized me trying to help him was only hurting him.

"I-Rafe I was distancing myself because I thought I was no good for you-I-I thought I was bothering you and I-I love you Rafe, I just-I'm so sorry I made you think like that." I wiped away my tears.

He had a slight smile on his face as he pulled my body towards his own and hugged me, resting his head in the crook of my neck.

I closed my eyed and felt comfort for the first time in what felt like forever.

I then felt tears drops on my shoulder, making me only hug him tighter.

When we finally pulled away he spoke. "Sweetheart how could you think like that? You're good for me, Jesus so good for me!" He said.

"I was a damn mess without you. These past weeks when you would barely talk to me I was- I was so scared Y/n I thought I lost you, I thought you fucking hated me and I- I didn't even know what I did but I knew I probably did something because I manage to fuck up anything good that happeneds to me.

"Rafe I'm so sorry- I'm so sorry, I wish I could go back and understand that we're good together-so damn good together." I say.

"You really love me?" He asks. "So much Rafe." I smiled.

a/n:

sorry this is short

I got the idea from american horror story