Crush~Rafe

a/n: requested by: stargurlllll (sorry i got really carried away haha)

~~~~~

I was having a sleepover at my friend Sarahs house. We were just talking when she got a call from John B. He asked if she wanted to hangout right now, and as much as she tried to tell me she didn't want to our sleepover I made her.

She really liked John B and this was her chance to get him so I told her to go. I said I would just hangout at her house, and probably fall asleep since it was almost 1am and I didn't have a key to my house.

Once she left I walked downstairs to get some water because I was thirsty but after I had filled up the glass, I felt really dizzy and light headed, so I held onto the counter for some balance.

Her older brother Rafe walked into the kitchen. "What are you doing here?" He asked as he grabbed a bowl.

Me and Rafe never got along but we didn't really have an issues with each other. "Sleep over with Sarah." I said. "Ah" He nodded, pouring the cereal into his bowl before adding some milk.

"Rafe I-could you help me up the stairs? I feel really dizzy and I can't really stand up." I awkwardly said.

It was super embarrassing asking, but it would be worse if I just fell in front of him, while walking.

"Yeah, what's wrong? You sick?" He asked. "No-no-no.. m'fine... just don't feel so good.." I said.

Rafes pov:

"Oh.. well yeah I'll help you back to Sarahs room." I said, walking over to her and letting her hold onto me. "O-okay I-well Rafe I.." She mumbled, and before I knew it she fainted into my arms.

"Y/n! Y/n what the fuck!" I nervously held her body up. "Y/n wake up! Wake up!" I spoke.

I laid her body flat on the floor, my heart was beating like a drum.

I kept repeating her name, about to call 911 when she opened her eyes. "Holy shit Y/n I thought you fucken' died!" I said.

"My head hurts." She closed her eyes, scrunching her face up in pain. "Let me get you some water.. you passed out." I said. "Mhm." she mumbled, bringing an arm up to her forehead.

I grabbed her cup of water from the counter and handing it to her, helping her sit up and drink it.

"I think I just had low blood pressure or something." She sighed. "Im sorry." she added. "Dont apologize it's not your fault." I laughed.

"Are you uh.. are you okay?" I asked. "Yeah I think so.." She said while looking down.

"Here whenever you're ready, let me help you up." I said. "Im ready." She said.

I held out my hands for her and pulled her up to her feet, not letting go of her hands incase she feels dizzy.

"You friken scared me." I laughed. "Yeah I dunno what happened." She sighed.

"Let me help you back up to Sarahs room. You don't wanna get dizzy and fall up the stairs." I said. "Thank you." She laughed, letting me help her walk upstairs and to Sarahs room.

I opened the bedroom door and looked around in confusion. "Where is she?" I asked. "She.. um she just went somewhere." She said.

"At like one in the morning?" I asked. "Well.. she went to meet a friend.. I told her to go." I said. "Okay.. well you can come to my room then.. at least until she's back." I said.

"I will be fine Rafe, don't worry." I said. "Just come on, you shouldn't be alone after passing out, Im not ganna let you be. What if you die and it's my fault." I said making her laugh. "Yeah yeah, okay." She said.

Y/n's POV:

I followed Rafe to his bedroom. It looked different then I imagined. It wasn't messy, it was pretty minimal to be honest. It had a few posters on the wall, an award he and his dad had won on his bedside table, and grey comforters on the bed.

"You're probably tired, you can just sleep if you want." He said. "Im not really tired, Im just ganna go on my phone for a bit. Don't feel like you need to stay up with me you can go to bed." I said. He nodded.

We both sat on his bed, him laying with his eyes closed and me, laying, on my phone.

It was silent and quite frankly really awkward until he spoke, opening his eyes. "You wanna watch a movie? Im not really tired." He said. "Oh yeah sure." I smiled.

He grabbed his tv remote and turned on Netflix, putting some movie Ive never heard of. "Whats this?" I asked. "Trust me you'll love it, it's so good." He said making me let out a laugh.

He smiled, "you have the cutest fucken' laugh." he spoke, making my cheeks turn red. "Thank you." My lips formed a smile.

"Rafe I have a feeling this movies ganna suck.. you wanna play like truth or dare or something?" I asked. "Okay Im offended, but sure." He nodded.

"Truth or dare?" He asked. "Truth" I said. "Uhh body count?" He asked. "Oh.. zero." I spoke honestly. "Really?" He raised his eye brows. "Don't act surprised." I said.

"Truth or dare?" I asked. "Dare." He said. "Its hard to think of dares.. hmm I dare you to post to your instagram saying you need to take a shit." I laughed at my idea. "Thats the dumbest shit Ive ever heard." He let out a laugh.

"Just do it!" I laughed. "I'll post it to my story, here get in the picture with me." He held out his phone. "What? No I look so bad right now and I don't want Sarah to think.. to think somethings going on." I said. "Me and Sarah don't follow each other." He said. "Oh.. okay then fine." I said, smiling for his picture.

He captioned it "I need to 💩" which made me giggle as he posted it.

"Okay my turn truth or dare?" He asked. "Truth." I said. "Boring.." He sighed, "Whats your type?" He asked.

"My type? I would say tall.. like at least 6', dirty blonde hair, maybe brown.. hmm they have to be funny and nice but not too nice to the point that it's weird. Good style.. I don't really care about eye color but blue eyes could be nice to look at.. oh and I would love for them to rock a backwards hat." I laughed at my own words.

"Y/n.." He said, a grin on his face. "Yeah?? Why are you smiling?" I laughed. "Sweetheart you literally described me." He said. I felt my face heat up.

"Pffh no I didn't." I said. "Uhh tall, dirty blonde or brown hair, funny.. which I am, nice but not too nice, im nice to most people.. Id say I have pretty friken good style, blue eyes, and I don't mean to toot my own horn but Id say I rock a backwards hat fucking amazingly." He said. "Well.. I-I guess it does sound a lot like you.. theres a lot of people that are like that though!" I said.

"Like who?" He asked. "You're like asking me to tell you people I find hot!" I said. "Oh so you find me hot?" His smirk was proudly planted on his face. "Stop it!I-No-I.. you-you're not ugly Ive never really thought about you in that way." I said.

"I have thought about you in that way.. every time you come over I leave my room to try and see you.. I follow you on instagram and if you haven't noticed I follow like 8 people. I noticed when you got those highlights added to your hair when even Sarah didn't! I think about you all the time.. in a shes so prefect kinda way.." He spoke.

"Holy shi-I- Rafe I think thats the nicest thing anyones said to me. I was lying I have thought about you in all ways.. from being Sarahs scary older brother to the guy Ive had a crush on since like 2nd grade!" I said making him smile.

"You have a crush on me??" He said, making me want to hide my face. "I thought it was pretty obvious." I laughed. "Well good thing I feel the same." He grinned. "Well.. now what?" I smiled.

"Now.. you let me take you out?" He asked. "Tomorrow?" I asked. "Tomorrow it is." He nodded.