the wrong bride~rafe

a/n: there is a book called "the wrong bride" and it gave me inspiration to write this. i'd say the plots are different, but a little bit similar lmao.

in this "y/n" has a sister, and her name is becky, and she looks semi similar.

y/n's pov:

me and rafe had been arranged for marriage. i had to admit i found him attractive and from what i knew he seemed nice. i was not mad at the idea of this.

mine and rafes wedding was supposed to be in a month and every thing was ready, he didn't seem to mad at the idea either.

tonight me and my sister went to a party. i was very drunk and walking around. i bumped in to someone, my drink spilling on their shirt.

"shit i-im sorry." i say. i looked up and realized it was rafe. "you're good." he says.

he seemed to be just as drunk as me, if not more, based on the look of his eyes and face.

"no-im really sorry i didn't mean to." i say. "y/n its all good, this is my party ill just go change in upstairs." he says. "okay." i say.

"come with me." he says as he gently takes ahold of my hand and walks upstairs.

i follow him in to a bedroom.

"sorry- i was just bored, wanted to talk to you, the musics loud down there." he says a she starts to un button his shirt.

i nod my head. as he takes off his shirt he throws it on the ground, and walks over to the closet to find a new one.

i wanted to ever so badly just kiss him, but i was scared shitless.

i stood up and walked over to him. "rafe.." i said. he turned around to look at me. i pulled his neck down and kissed him. he was shocked at first but immediately kissed back.

the kiss got heated when he slid his hands underneath my shirt, and pulled it over my head, throwing it on the ground.

he looked the bedroom door, then pushed me on to the bed.

(sorry i dont feel like writing smut)

~~~

the next morning

~~~

i woke up beside rafe, i remembered last night and holy shit.

i got out of the bed and put my clothes back on before walking to the washroom.

when i walked back in to the room, i saw my my sister, climb in to rafes bed, what the hell? i walked out of the room.

rafes pov:

when i woke up i saw becky beside me, oh my god i thought i slept with y/n, how could i mix the two up?!

fuck i said "i love you" last night.. i guess i love becky, not y/n.

shit balls.

"good morning" she says. "morning." i mumble.

trust me i had my fair share of sex, and last night when i thought i was with y/n, was definitely the best. i can not believe i mixed them up, fuck im so mad at myself.

yes, beckys also attractive but i was arranged to marry y/n. fuck i dont know what to do.

i guess i love becky...