Never felt this way about anyone~Rafe

A/n: requested by: meeeegano

"Ughhh, I want him so fucking bad, I don't know why he literally hates my guts, Ive never done anything to him but for some odd reason he doesn't even say hi back when I walk past. And it's not like he doesn't know me, Im at his house like 90% of the time hanging out with Sarah." I said, to my sister.

"Why would he hate you though? It literally doesn't make any sense you barely talk to him and when you do it's like offering him a smoothie." She laughs. "I don't knowww." I groaned.

~~~

It was later in the day and Sarah invited me over because her family was having a BBQ. I dressed in jean shorts and tube top, before going over there.

I knocked on the front door and waited for a minute before someone answered.

"Hi Rafe." I smiled as he opened the door. "Sarahs upstairs." He nodded, before walking away.

I didn't let my disappointment show, as I walked inside and up to Sarahs room.

"Hey Sarah." I smiled as I entered her bedroom. "Hii! Oh your outfits so cute." She smiled as she brushed through her hair.

"Thanks! Yours is too. Wait is that my shirt?" I asked. "Noooo." She said, making me laugh.

"Are you hungry? Lets out outside my dad should be done on the barbecue and Whezzie wanted to go in the pool after if you wanna." She said. "Oh, sure." I nodded.

We ran downstairs and out to the backyard where everyone minus Rafe was.

I said hi to the rest of her family before me and Sarah went and sat in the grass with Wheezie; waiting for the food to be ready.

"Okay, would you rather.. swim with sharks or wrestle with a bear." Whezzie said. "Swim with sharks" I laughed. "Yeah, obviously wrestling with a bear would kill you no shit." Sarah laughed.

Ward was done on the barque so he called everyone to grab food. We all filled our plates and me, Sarah and Whezzie sat on the picnic table they had while Ward and Rose kept cooking some more. I was surprised when Rafe sat with us.

"This tastes like ass" Whezzie mumbled, making me and Sarah burst out laughing, juice spilling from me and Sarah mouths. Just my luck that I had spilled onto Rafes burger.

"Jesus christ, Y/n, you fucken' spat all over my food!" Rafe said. "Shit, Im so sorry, Ill go grab you another." I said.

"No he is lucky he doesn't have to eat this, dad should stick to letting Maria (their cheif) to make the food" Whezzie said, making me and Sarah laugh.

"I-Ill go get you another." I said trying to hold in my laughing while standing up. "Nah, forget it. Don't really have an appetite after you hacked up on my food." Rafe said, getting up and walking inside.

"Holy shit, he is such a dick." Sarah rolled her eyes. "I feel bad." I sighed, sitting back down. "Don't he's actually so moody, like a toddler." Whezzie said.

"Let's just eat this food.. that tastes like ass." Sarah said.

~~~

It was now later and me, Sarah, and Whezzie were inside, sitting on the couch, eating popsicles. "It's so cold in the house." Just as I spoke Rafe walked in the room, to grab his car keys and said "Maybe you should try wearing an actual shirt." while rolling his eyes.

"Rafe why are you such an asshole? Fuck off." Sarah said, throwing me a blanket as he left the room. "Thanks.." I mumbled, covering myself with the blanket.

Soon, Whezzie went up to her room and Sarah and me decided to go to a party at the boneyard that some random kooks where throwing.

It's been over an hour of us being there and me and Sarah had separated. I had just spoken to one of my friends when I started to get a headache so I decided to take a walk a little away from the party and on to the beach.

The loud music and sounds of people yelling and singing and screaming had started to fade as the sounds of the water took over. "Y/n! Is that you?!" I heard someone yell. "Y/n!!" They yelled again as I looked around.

It was pretty dark but once I spotted the figure I saw it was Rafe and walked over. "Rafe? What are you doing here?" I asked. He had a almost empty bottle of tequila in his hand. "Please don't tell me you drank all that?!" I said with surprise.

"Y-yeah.. I drank it. What are you doing at the beach, beautiful?" He stumbled as he walked closer to me, also stuttering on his words.

Beautiful?

"I..I just came for a walk to get away from the noise, what are you doing here?" I asked, holding my arm out to steady him. "Y'know.. j-just havin' some fun." He laughed, taking another swing of the bottle.

"Oh-shit, Rafe no more of that you can barely stand." I took the bottle into my hold.

"Fuck you make me crazy, Y/n. I-Ive never liked someone how I like you." He held my arm in one hand, keeping him standing, and with his other hand his cupped my cheek, barley able to keep his hand up.

"What? You're saying weird shit, and you're drunk.. you hate me Rafe, what are you talking about?" I said. "Hate you? I don't hate you! Jeez I love you! You're so beautiful a-and so sweet too. I wanna ju-just kiss you." He leaned down.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa.." I stopped him before he connected our lips. "You um.. you're drunk and you're saying stuff you don't mean." I looked down.

"Stuff I don't mean? I mean it Y/n! I have never ever liked someone the way I like you! You make me crazy, I don't know how to act around you." He said. "Im sorry I know Ive been a dick. Forgive me, please beautiful?" He said, leaning more onto me, unable to keep himself up I struggled to hold his weight.

"Yes, yes Rafe I forgive you, but you can barely stand and I-I can't hold you up so why don't we call Topper or Kelce to take you home." I said.

"Topper? Fuck Topper I want you to take me home." He said dramatically.

"I-I can't carry you Rafe! Im calling Kelce, can you sit in the sand?" I asked.

"Yes ma'am" And with that he dropped his butt to the ground.

I pulled out my phone and called Kelce, he said he and Topper had been looking for him and they came to get him.

They got him to the car and I texted Sarah asking if she wanted to stay longer because I was leaving and if she needed a ride to come now. She said she was fine so I left. Topper being the guys DD drove us back to the camerons and him and Kelce helped get Rafe to his room before leaving.

He laid in his bed and I stood in front of him, I had just plugged in his phone and helped him drink some water.

"Im ganna go home now, goodnight Rafe." I said. "What? Come on stay with me Y/n" He sighed.

"Um well you're drunk and not ganna remember why I am in your bed in the morning so Id rather not. If, tomorrow you feel the same and it wasn't the alcohol talking Ill be happy to stay with you tomorrow night." I said, forcing myself to smile.

"O-okay. Goodnight beautiful." He said, getting quieter with each word as he slowly closed his eyes.