rude~rafe

this is a request from meeeegano

Rafe would always treat me differently around his friends and it was genuinely annoying.

At home, he would be so caring, so loving, but once we were in public it was like he was a whole different person.

Currently we were at Kelces house with a bunch of his friends and some of their girlfriends.

I was sitting on Rafe's lap and honestly about to fall asleep. "Rafe I'm tired can we head home soon?" I whispered. "Yeah of course lets go." He whispered back as he rubbed my back.

I stood up and so did Rafe but before we could say bye Topper spoke. "Yo Rafe come over we're bout to do hella lines" He grinned.

I hated when Rafe did drugs. He was trying to stop but couldn't say no to his friends.

"Rafe Im tired can we please leave?" I asked. "Babe Kelce has a spare room just go rest up." He said before walking away.

That was embarrassing.

~~~

~~~

~~~

Today Rafe was out with some friends and I was watching netflix, on the couch.

I wondered when he would be home because he promised to finish love island with me tonight, so I called him.

It rang a few times before he answered. "Hey Y/n." He said. "Hi." I said. "Whats up?" He asked.

"I was just wondering when you would be home? You said we could finish love island today i've been waiting for you." I spoke.

I could hear his friends all laughing, someone said "Bro watches love island!" and Rafe whispered a "Shut the fuck up!" to him.

"Uh.. Babe.. You know I hate that show, Stop forcing me to watch shit." He said. "excuse me?" I said.

If love island embarrassed him thats fine but he didn't need to be a bitch.

"You heard me Y/n." He spoke. I heard his friends  let out little "oohs"

"Watch your tone Rafe, fuck don't be an asshole." I said as I hung up.

Fine I'll finish it by-myself, if he wants to he a dick then fine.

Around 20 minutes later I got a text

Rafe 💗: ill be home soon sweetheart dont watch without me

read

Now that pissed me off, he could sleep on the couch tonight.

I didn't care if I was being dramatic he was being a douche bag.

I got his pillow and a blanket, along with his tooth brush, and placed it on the couch.

I walked back to the bedroom and continued watching the show.

in another 40ish minutes Rafe gets home. He walked to the bedroom and spoke, "Hey baby, I missed you. Also whys my shit on the couch?" He asks.

"You're such a dick Rafe." I said as I rolled over to not face him.

"What? What did I even do?" He asks as he gets on the bed and pulls my body over to face him.

"Why are you acting like you don't know?" I say as I sit up. "I actually don't know. I come
home and my pillows on the couch and your
watching our show without me." He says.

"Rafe why are you so rude to me around your friends? Like your trying to act all cool or some shit, it's really annoying and just embarrassing i'm so done with it." I said. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you upset." He said.

"How is you treating me like shit not ganna make
me upset?" I say. "Im sorry Y/n I didn't think
about it that way." He says.

"No you literally change personalities when we go out like what?" I say. "Babe I don't want my friends to know I watch love island." He says.

"No Im fine with you lying saying you dont like it but why talk to me like that? Like you were being so genuinely mean." I say. "Baby im sorry." He groans.

"No but its not just the love island thing, it was so embarrassing when we were at Kelces house and you told me to go to his guest room when I asked you to go home. Its like an everyday thing Rafe." I say.

"I'm sorry sweetheart, okay? Im sorry I wont do shit like that again." He says. "Thank you." I huffed as I laid back.

"I didn't know you felt like that, I was just.. I don't." He says. "Its okay." I said.

"Want me to re start the episode?" I ask. "Please." He said as he climbed in to the bed.