Always liked you~Rafe

Hey!! So I asked for requests for this book and manifestthatshit requested this idea :)

Me and Sarah have been friends since elementary. We always hung out but the downside of hanging out at her house, was her douche bag brother.

He was always saying something rude, being annoying or teasing me in some way. Although, as much as I hate to admit it if I'm ever in a bad situation he would be the one to fix it.

Tonight, me and Sarah were going to a party. Currently we were in her room getting ready.

"If you're driving how are you gonna drink? I thought we were getting drunk tonight." I said. "Shit." She said. "Yeah, shit." I said.

"Well.. I know Rafe's going.. ask him to take us, and be the DD." She said. "Are you kidding why do I have to ask he's your brother. Also Rafe Cameron being the DD seems like a joke to me." I said.

"Y/n come on! You know if I ask he would laugh in my face." She said. "What makes you think he wont laugh in my face?!" I said.

"He's so whipped Y/n, he'd literally kiss the floor you walk on." She said. "That doesn't even make any sense he doesn't like me.. like at all not even in a friend way!" I said.

"Think whatever you want babe, just go ask!" She said. "No! Sarah you ask!" She said. "Ill let you wear my new shoes if you ask." She said. "Fine!!" I said.

She clapped her hands as I left her bedroom, walking down the hall to Rafe's bedroom.

I nervously knocked on his bedroom door. "Come in." He said.

I opened the door, trying to not stare as he was was only in sweatpants, shaving in his on suite bathroom.

He turned to see who was coming in, "Y/n? What are you doing in my room?" He asked. "Hi Rafe... you coming the party tonight?" I asked. "Yeah." He spoke blankly.

"So... well I was wondering if maybe you would drive me and Sarah. Y'know be the DD?" I said. "Hell no. Im not going to stand around I'm going for free beer." He said.

"Come on please?" I said. "No, be your own friken DD." He rolled his eyes.

"Okay.. okay fine I'll just ask Dean." I said. I didn't know a Dean. "Dean? Who's Dean?" He asked. "My friend." I shrugged.

"Dont call fucking Dean I'll be the DD." He rolled his eyes. "Really? You don't have to." I spoke. "Yeah, whatever now get out." He said. "Thanks Rafe." I grinned as I left the room.

~~~

We were at the party and it was going great. Me and Sarah were both drinking while Rafe.. Rafe wasn't.

I felt kind of bad for making him stay sober but he was always such an ass to me I didn't really care.

I was sitting on a couch beside Sarah, sipping a red solo cup when Rafe walked over. "Cute dress Y/n." He spoke sarcastically.

I was wearing a light pink sundress and I guess it wasn't very party wear but I really liked it and his comment totally made me change my mind. "You don't like it?" I said.

"Its.. fun." He said. "Shut up Rafe, go back to standing in the corner like a loser." Sarah threw her empty cup at him.

He stuck his middle finger up at her before walking away to another room.

"Do not listen to him that dress is so pretty." She said. "Thanks Sarah." I gave her a smile, even though now, all I wanted to do was change.

After awhile, me and Sarah we're currently talking in a group with some of our other friends. "I'm gonna go get a refill" I smiled before walking away.