preggo~ rafe

summary:
you and rafe had a drunk one night stand and you find our you're pregnant.

your pov:

me and rafe had a drunk one night stand about 2 weeks ago.

i cant believe he actually had sex with me, i mean he's well, the kook king, and i am just some random quiet girl thats in his math class.

today i realized my period was a week late, and i don't remember if we used a condom, since again, we were drunk.

i prayed for it to be negative but just my luck, it was fucking positive.

well shit.

im literally 16, barely i just turned 16 a month ago im way to young for this my parents are going to kill me.

i cant just go up to rafe and tell him, ive only talked to him once and thats when his dick was inside of me.

i grab the pregnancy test and put it in to the back pocket of my jeans.

i feel myself start to have a panic attack so i put my shoes on and go for a walk, it always helps me.

i walk and walk and somehow i end up in front of the camerons mansion.

i take a deep breath as i walk over to the door and knock on it.

even if its the last thing id ever want to do i feel the need to tell him, he is the father.

whezzie opens the door and smiles.

"hi?" she says. "um hi.. is rafe home?" i nervously ask.

"rafe? yeah he is just in his room" she smiles.

"thanks.. would you, um, maybe show me which one his room is?" i ask awkwardly.

"of course, its up the stairs, third room on the left" she says. "thank you" i smile.

she nods with a smile.

i wake up the stairs and knock on his door.

when no one answers i just open the door.

"oh fuck-" i say when i was in on him, with a girl who's stripped down to her bra and underwear, on top of her, kissing him.

"sorry!" i say as i storm out.

god that was deathly embarrassing.

"what happened?" wheezie asks.

i dont want to tell her shes his little sister.

"he was with a girl right? hockie pocke-ing?" she asks.

"something like that" i nod with a laugh.

sarah walks in to the hall way. "y/n?" she asks. "hey sarah" i say awkwardly.

me and sarah go to the same school so we've seen each other around.

"what are you doing here?" she asks nicely.

"i-well i came to see rafe.. but he's with a girl. that was awkward" i say. "god he is such a hoe" sarah rolls her eyes.

"come to my room while you wait?" she offers. "sure"
i smile as i walk over there.

~

its been about an hour of me and sarah hanging out, she's actually really nice and funny.

the door opens and rafe walks in "hey sarah have you seen my char- oh you walked in to my room today? why?" he says.

"can i talk to you? maybe, alone?" i ask.

he nods. "i guess" he says.

i walk over to him and follow him to his bedroom.

he lets me walk in, then shuts the door behind us.

"god you need to learn to lock your door" i say. "you need to learn to knock" he says.

"i did knock!" i say. "so then, you knock again, and wait for someone to hear you like a normal person what" he says, his voice changes as if he was lecturing a toddler.

"dont talk to me like that" i say. "like what?" he grins. "like im worthless and dont know anything!" i say.

he rolls his eyes "why are you here?" he ask. "i dont even want to tell you anymore" i say as i walk over to hid door.

he walks in front of the door, blocking it. "what the hell tell me!" he says.

"no!" i say. "you came here to talk so it must of been important.. or you just liked the last time we were together" he smirks.

"god you are so annoying i don't understand how you have a new fuck everyday" i sigh.

"im hot, you should know you were one of them" he says. "fuck sakes can i leave?!" i ask. "no! not until you tell me why you are here" he says.

"fine." i say as i sit down on the floor and pull out my phone.

"well were ganna be here awhile" i say. "fuck can you just tell me im supposed to go meet kelce and topoet in 20" he says.

"nope" i say calmly. "god you are so stubborn" he says. "mhm" i say.

"ugghhhhh tell me!" he whines like a baby.

"no, you were rude to me, so im ganna be annoying to you" i say.

"im sorry" he whispers. "what was that? did rafe cameron just say sorry?" i grin.

"tell me now" he say as his cheeks slightly go red.

"do you promise to stay as nice rafe the whole time?" i ask. he nods. "fine" he says.

i take a deep breath before handing him the pregnancy test.

"you're pregnant? what does this gotta do with me?" he asks.

"are you actually stupid? why would i be here if this didn't involve you?" i ask.

"im lost" he mumbles.

"you're the dad rafe! a part of you is literally growing inside of me!" i say. "theres- no, thats not possible, how do you know its me?" he asks.

"you're the last person i fucked, i got my period before that" i say. hes the only person ive fucked but i dont wanna tell him that.

"you're sure its mine?" he asks. "positive" i say.

"shit. so what do you want, you want me to pay for your abortion or something?" he asks.

"your such an ass hole!" i say as i try and leave. "no wait! im sorry, do you want to keep it?" he asks. "maybe, i haven't really thought about it" i say.

he takes a deep breath before sitting down against the door.

"so uh, have you had a doctors appointment yet?" hr asks. "no not yet, i just found out today, i dont want to tell my parents" i say. "oh" he says.

"well i wanna come with you to your appointment" he says. "you do?" i ask.

"no shit, thats my baby inside of you" he say. "thats weird. dont say that" i say.

he sighs "so what are we ganna do? if you keep it?" he asks "i dont know thats a question for another time, for all i need to know is you are willing to help me through this?" i ask.

"for sure" he says. "good" i say.

a/n:

hii!!

idk what this is i just wanted to write about pregnancy