dont go to bed mad~rafe

Me and my boyfriend Rafe went on a trip with our friends.

We had been fighting, all day over the most stupid shit.

First, I was being to much of a backseat driver and he got mad.

Then, I got annoyed because we were cleaning together and he wasn't washing the dishes properly, which I found very gross.

After that, he ate my leftovers, and blamed Sarah. I knew Sarah didn't do it, he was just being an asshole.

Then, we took a nap, and I know this isn't his fault but he was snoring so loud that I couldn't sleep and had to go creep in to sarah and tops room.

We then went our for lunch with everyone, and apparently I was embarrassing him, and I dont even know how.

Then, we started fighting over who could eat more slices of pizza (I ate more)

It was little shit like this, that went on all day.

Allour friends went to bed in their own rooms, and me and Rafe were in our room, in bed, of course, arguing.

"If you're so mad just fuck break up with me!" I said. I knew I was being way over dramatic but it felt like we would never be a normal couple again.

"y/n! I love you so fucking much, and you want me to break up with you?!" He says. "No rafe it just seems like what you want." I said.

"No way in actual hell will that happen." he says. "Whatever i'm tired i'm going to sleep on the couch." I say.

I start to walk away but he grabs my body and pulls me back towards him.

Before I can even think about pushing him off of me, he starts to talk.

"Absolutely not. We never go to sleep mad at each other, okay? never. You know it." he says.

"Then what do we do rafe? i'm tried and I simply am not in the mood to fight over this absolutely stupid shit we shouldn't even be fighting about in the first place." I said, truly on the verge of bursting out in tears.

He cups my face and kisses my head, softly. "I know y/n. I'm sorry, i'm sorry for making you upset today, thats never my intention, you know." he says.

"I know, i'm also sorry for that, I was just-I was being petty." i say.

"Look we were both being.. dicks today, and it's because we are like the same person, we are both to cocky and stubborn to admit we're wrong- but its okay, I love my stubborn girl." he says.

I laughed with a nod, "I love my stubborn boy, too." i say as I stepped on to my tippy toes and kissed his lips.

"You wanna sleep now, im exhausted." I say. He nods his head.

i could tell his was also very tired, his eyes were puffy, and had little bags under them, his body language was just pulling me closer, meaning he wanted to sleep.

We both got in to the bed and cuddled close to each other.

"We waisted today, so tomorrows going to be good." He said. "God I really hope so." I laughed. "I know so." he said.

a/n:

I wrote this a long time ago but never posted it because I thought it was too short and I needed to add more before I should post it, but I decided screw it .

There's so many little things in my drafts, that I just am not posting because they're too short lmfaoz