Girl best friend ~ Rafe

Me and Rafe had just started dating a month ago.

He was friends with this one girl, Freya and I never liked the fact that he had a "girl best friend" but I didn't wanna be one of those "jealous girlfriends" so I never questioned it.

Today, Kelce invited over a bunch of friends for a chill night and I was invited as I was Rafes girlfriend and had become friends with his friends.

Exept Freya.

Rafe introduced me to all his friends except her, which again I thought was weird, but I didn't question.

Tonight me and Rafe arrived together, but I went to say hi to Sarah and didn't see him anywhere.

"What do you wanna drink?" Sarah asks me. "Whatever your having." I shrugged.

She nodded as she grabbed me a can.

We sat on the couch and started to talk, until I got distracted.

Rafe and some girl, likely Freya walked in to the room and she was wearing his hoodie.

"Sarah look." I said. "Why the fuck is she in his clothes?" Sarah said. "I have no idea." I said.

I stood up, and walked over to them.

"Thanks for letting me borrow this, I was so cold." She giggled, her hand on Rafes chest.

Before he could talk I made it clear I was there by clearing my throat. "Hey.." I said.

"Hey." Rafe smiled. "Uh why's she in your clothes.." I knew I was probably being rude but I couldn't care this was so annoying.

"Why does it matter?" She said. "Hm maybe because It's weird that you're in my boyfriends sweater." I say.

"Boyfriend? Oh my god Rafe! You didn't tell me you had a girlfriend! Thats so cute good for you" She said, as she pushed his arm.

"Hm." I said.

"So I didn't even realize how weird this look." She laugh as she tugs on the sweater. "There's nothing weird going on I swear! Rafe and I have been friends for so long he's basically like my brother!" She said.

"If he's like your brother i'm not worried i'm more weirded out on why you would be eyeing your brother up and down. You look at all your siblings like that?" I said.

"This situation is honestly so funny! Like I think of him like a brother but his dad- oh its so funny his dad thinks we're ganna end up together, like our parents have a whole ass wedding planned isn't that right Rafe?" She laughed.
"Uh-" Before Rafe could talk I interrupted.

"Oh thats funny, because I was just there and Ward was telling me how good me and Rafe are together." I said. "Oh sweetie, he's just being nice, Ward and my parents are like this," She crosses her fingers, "He loves me like a daughter." She said.

"Hm." I said, again. "Freya can I talk to Y/n, alone?" He asked. "Mhm, of course. Good luck girl, Rafes hard to keep entertained." She laughed before walking away.

"So that's the famous Freya, huh?" I spoke. "Y/n, I know this looks really weird, but I promise theres nothing weird going on!" He said.

"She likes you." I said. "What? No she doesn't." He said. "Yes, she does Rafe." I said. "Babe, I swear we don't look at each other like that." He said.

"Why didn't you tell her we were together?" I asked. "It never came up." He shrugged. "You told all your guy friends, why not her?" I asked. "It seriously just never came up." he said.

"You never thought to tell her you got a girlfriend? Is that not what friends do? Tell each other stuff?!" I said. "Babe, this is crazy." He said. "She was literally eye fucking you and- and you didn't care you were eating it up, she was in your favourite hoodie! God Rafe I barely wear your ugly clothes." I said.

"Is this about the hoodie? She was just cold and that's the first thing I saw." He said. "It's not about the hoodie Rafe, it's the fact that you didn't tell her! I mean is this relationship not serious enough to tell your friend about?! O-or do you want her to think you're single and make a move?!" I yelled.

"Calm down! Holy shit Y/n why are you being like this?!" He yelled back. "You know what I-Im ganna go.. you have fun with your other girlfriend!" I said, as I started walking away.

"Y/n, stop it you're being dramatic!" He yelled as I walked away.

~~~

This has been in my drafts for like 6 months and i didn't feel like continuing it so instead of scrapping it i decided to js post it :)