omegle~ part 2~

it was the next weekend, and rafe promised he would come see me. i was really exited.

i didn't plan him a party like he did me, and i didn't have amazing siblings he could hang with but he was exited to see me and i hoped that was enough.

he said he would be here at around 5pm.

i told my parents which was scary but they said it was okay, and they were exited to meet him.

at around 4:50 i heard the door bell ring. "ILL GET IT!!!" i yell as i run down the stairs.

i open the door and see rafe, with a backpack on his back.

he looked tired, but had a big smile on his face.

i stepped outside and shut the door behind me so my parents couldn't see as i wrapped my arms around him.

"hi." he mumbles in to my hair as he hugs me.

once we pull away i say "hi" before i pull his head down to kiss him.

once we pull away i smile at him.

"um so- obviously my house is tiny compared to your so sorry if-" he interrupts me. "y/n its okay. i really dont give a shit how big your house is." he says with a warm smile.

i give him a smile as i open the door back up and walk inside. he follows me in and i shut the door behind him.

"come see my parents real quick or else they're ganna bug me to meet you all night." i say.

he nods as we walk in the the living room.

my mom and dad sat on the couch watching a tv.

when they  saw us they stood up to greet rafe.

"hi honey, y/n has told us so much about you, these past months." says my mom.

"hey mrs and mr. y/l/n, its nice to meet you guys." he says. my mom gives him a side hug as my dad shakes his hand.

"good to finally meet you son." my dad says, as rafe nods.

"you hungry? has been a long day of driving and ferry taking." my mom says.

"oh no im alright thanks." he says. "you sure-" my mom says but i interpret her "mom its okay i made us reservations." i say.

"oh thats good then." she says. i nod.

me and rafe walk up to my room. it was small compared to his but it was good enough for me.

"you can put your bag down anywhere." i say. he nods as he tosses the bag on the floor.

"so we can chill here for awhile. i made us reservations at my favourite restaurant at 7 i hope thats okay if you dont wanna go i get it you're probably tired." i say.

"no im good with that." he nods.

i lay on my back on my bed, and he climbs on top of me, kissing me.

i kiss him back, wrapping my arms around him

we continue to make out and as we do, he spreads my legs with his knee, and rests it in between my legs, slightly rubbing through my pants.

i moan in to his mouth, just making him more turned on, making him apply more pressure.

"rafe." i moan as i close my eyes. "yeah baby?" he says. "my parents are ganna hear- we shouldn't do stuff until they sleep." i say.

"okay.. we wont.. do anything until they sleep, im just kissing you, right now." he grins making me laugh.

he starts to kiss my neck gently, but that quickly changes in to him sucking on my neck. i quickly moan his name before pushing him off me gently.

"rafe not till my parents sleep" i say trying not to laugh. he sits up on the bed with pout.

"i haven't gotton any in like a week" he says. "you're acting as if thats a long time." i say cracking a smile.

"it is for me." he says, his pout getting bigger. "sorry mr.to much sex." i say. "no such thing, my love." he says making me laugh.

"lets just, nap or something. i know you're tired." i say. "mhm." he nods as he gets in to my bed, and cuddles up in the blanket.

i get in to the bed beside him and wrap my arms around him, placing a kiss on his cheek.

~~~

it was now midnight. me and rafe ate our dinner and then i took him downtown, now i had to shower and he did to so we decided to.. save some water.

we stripped in the bathroom and got in to the shower. the warm water felt amazing.

he rubs body soap all along my body. "that feels so good rafe." i moan.

i rub soap all over his stomach, tracing his abs with my fingers making us both laugh.

he washes my hair and i wash his, before we get back in to my bed.

i can tell he wants to.. do it.

"rafe.." i say. "mhm?" he asks. "i-i dont have any condoms here." i say. "i forget to get them before you came here." i add.

"its okay baby, we dont have to if you dont wanna." he says.

"no i do! im just scared to without a codom." i say. "im not on the pill either." i add.

"its okay babe, im not mad" he says as he kisses me. "i can.. do something else to make up for that..." i say as i move lower on the bed, and place a hand on his thigh.

"yeah?" he asks. "yeah.." i nod.

i go to take off his pants but he stops me. "darling i want your clothes off as well." he says.

he sat up and took off my shirt, and i took off my own pants.

his hands reached for my back to un clip my bra and his eyes roamed my body. "you're so fucking beautiful y/n, god." he says. "thank you." i feel my cheeks heat as i stand up to lock my bedroom door.

since he sat on the edge of the bed, i got on my knees in front of him and helped him take off his pants, and boxers.

he was already pretty hard, so i began to stroke his length with my hand.

"hands behind your back baby i wanna see what that pretty mouth of your can do." he says.

his words made me nervous but i nodded my head, moving my hands to stay behind my back.

nervously, i took his tip in my mouth, twirling my tongue around.

he brung a hand to my head and made a makeshift pony tail, and moved my head forward, making me deep throat him.

at first i was gagging and trying not to cough but i got used to it, as he moved my head back and forth.

tears formed in my eyes and fell making my mascara smudge.

"so pretty even when you're like this." he says as he wipes away my tears with his thumb.

"fuck y/n" he moans as continues to move my head with one hand, and grabs my breast with his other.

after awhile he says he needs to cum and he does.

he puts his boxers back on along with some sweatpants and i put on a t shirt.

he stands up and kisses my lips "my turn to make you feel good." he says as he gently pushes me on to the bed.

a/n:

heyy sorry for kinds robbing i just got bored lmao