stunning~rafe

a/n:
this includes "y/n" feeling bad about herself and her body, and feeling like shes not enough so if body image or something like that triggers you/is something you would not like to read i would suggest clicking off.

summary:

just rafe telling us how beautiful we are :)

it was the day of midsummers. i was rafes girlfriend and his family would be walking in in front of everyone.

with me as his date, he asked me to walk in with them, and i agreed.

i regret that ever so much.

i was sitting in rafes room, with tears in my eyes, as he was fixing his hair.

when he noticed my teary eyes he shifted his attention to me. "whats wrong baby?" he asks.

that pulls me out of my thoughts. "what? oh, nothing." i said as i wiped my tears, trying not to ruin my makeup.

"tell me whats going on." he says. "i-i just dont wanna go." i say.

"why? is it because you dont wanna match anymore- if thats the reason i'll change or you can i dont mind its okay." he says.

"no- rafe thats fine i dont mind matching, it was my idea." i say. "so then what is it?" he asks.

"are you embarrassed of me or something?" he asks.

"what? no way! the opposite rafe!" i say. "what do you mean?" he asks.

"i-i just- theres so many beautiful girls you could be with, im ganna make you look bad." i say. "y/n are you kidding me?" he asks. i stair at him blankly.

"you are the most fucking gorgeous person ive ever laid eyes on. you're so god damn beautiful y/n" he says.

"you could never make me look bad, darling i worry i make you look bad, im- well fuck, im me, and you're such an angel." he says as he caresses my cheek.

i suck in a breath. "baby listen to me, i am so proud you are mine y/n. im so exited to show you off tonight." he say.

i slightly smile as he presses his forehead against mine.

he moves my hips so im facing the full body mirror in front of us, and he stands behind me, loosely, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"look in the mirror." he says. "i am." i say.

"now tell me you're beautiful baby." he says. "ra-" he interrupts me. "say it." he say.

i sigh before saying "im beautiful." "mhm thats my girl." he nods.

"now as you're looking in the mirror tell me something good about you" he says.

"i-um... i like my hair.." i say. "thats a start." he nods. "keep going." he says.

"i-um i like my.. i like my eyes." i say. "yeah? i like you're eyes too baby, i love all of you." he says.

"you know what i love?" he says. "hm?" i say.

"i love your pretty face, and then i love to kiss your neck, and i love your beautiful chest, and i love your curves, and your stomach, and then your hips, and your ass, and your legs, and man i love that pus-" i interrupt him "that's enough" i say while laughing.

he cupped my face with his hands. "i love you." he says. "i love you to baby." i smile.

"if i have to reassure you how stunning you are every damn day i will." he says. "i love you" i repeat as i snuggle my head in to the crook of his neck.

"now you ready to go downstairs? we're late?" he says. i nod my head, "i think so" i say.

he kisses my head before laying a hand on my lower back, as we walk out of the room.

a/n:

awh