i care~rafe

summary: you're john bs older sister, and have always been apart of the friend group until they all started being assholes to you, you were falling apart inside and they didn't even notice.

trigger warnings: tried suicide, ED

i was currently sitting in my bedroom, wiping away my tears.

i was always so close with john b, pope, kiara, jj and sarah but for some reason they all started ghosting me, they turned so rude and i dont know what i did to deserve this.

john b walked in my room. "why the fuck are you crying?" he asks. i quickly wipe my tears. "get out." i say.

"jesus why you being so.. weird ?" he says. "john b im actually ganna freak out please leave." i say.

he doesn't leave so i get out of my bed and walk out of my room.

when i walk in to the living room of course, jj, pope, kie, and sarah are there. when they see me they go dead silent, they were definitely talking about me.

they all look at each other and look disgusted.

i walk to the kitchen and saw my dad. "im going out." i say. "no youre not. darling you didn't eat anything all day its almost 8pm." he says. "dad ill get something when im out." i say.

he sighs as he nods. "you better." he says.

i walk out of the door and get on to my bike, riding to my spot.

it was a spot with a ledge (clift) that was so peaceful, i went there when i couldn't handle life.

when i got there i went and sat on the ledge.

if i just jumped all my problems would be over, i wouldn't have to deal with anything.

i contemplated jumping until i heard a motorcycle pull up behind me.

"rutledge?" i hear someone says.

i turn around to look at him.

rafe.

"rafe?" i say. "yeah.." he says.

"what are you doing here?" i ask.

"im my spot i come here all the time, wait what were you doing?"

"i-nothing." i say.

"y/n..." he says. "rafe.." i say.

he gets off his bike, takes off his helmet and sits beside me.

"tell me whats going on." he says. "its personal" i say.

"i wont tell." he says.

"i-.." maybe i should rant..

"swear to me you wont tell." i say. "i swear y/n. cross my heart hope to die." he says.

"okay..." i take a breath.

"so uh.. i-i just can't handle this anymore. my friends dropped me, my own brother is such a bitch to me, everyone keeps body shaming me, i haven't ate in almost a damn week, i haven't slept more then 4 hours these past two week, im failing all my classes, and to top it off my friends hate me so i cant talk to anyone, a-and i dont even know what i did. they said i was not matching the energy and i was too depressed all the time and i ruined the mood or i wasn't fun anymore- i dont even know. but the people i loved most aren't with me at my lowest so they didn't deserve me back then. i-i just want things to be done with, all my problems gone.." i say as a tears falls down my cheek.

"a-and.. yesterday me and jj were fighting so bad over fucking nothing and he- he was drunk and he said he wanted me dead, and i- i dont know maybe he is right, i have no purpose in this stupid life" i shrug.